First, the music is awful. I will no longer comment on it unless it is to say something good.  Just know it is AWFUL.  In my personal opinion.

Second, I thought that the rock-paper-scissors stripping game was inventive.  I did not think Wallace's random jig fit his character, but this show seems to bank on inconsistencies, or rather, maybe being with this girl makes him childish/silly.  Banking on the latter.

Third, I don't think is cool to trick someone into thinking you are drowning and then hesitate to save the person who jumped in after you because of a fear of touching.  I found that hesitation distasteful.  

Finally, her personality is just...I don't like it.  His isn't too great either.  But he talks less, and she talks a lot.  So it feels more pronounced than his, when really he is probably worse.  She has her redeeming qualities.  I hope they grow as characters. No one is perfect.  At least they haven't killed anyone, so they can't be that bad (I need a reason to keep watching, please give me credit).  They're just both really...frustrating when together.  I think this is the goal of the writers, but I think this can be done without making the viewer want to turn the t.v. off.  I am still watching because this is a personal challenge to give something different a chance.  What is an example of when this worked well....in Cuo DianYuan Yuang the male lead was stoic/frigid the female lead was a ditz but she acknowledged when she was wrong in spite of her dislike of the male lead, and vice versa (harder for him, but that was his major flaw, his pride).  

Positives: She is trying to bring him back to the person she believes to be his birth mom.  In her head, she is doing a good thing, now that she knows he is indeed who he is looking for.  Her observations are random but at times good.

Negatives: The petty bickering.  He provokes her, but she isn't as witty, so her replies are cringe worthy. She tries to give him advice, but the way she does it is more than a little rude.  His arrogance makes you annoyed, when I think the goal is to make you think 'Oh so hott' which is possible...just not for me.  Again, other shows have done this and left me thinking 'why is that jerk attractive?' and I like this actor...there were a couple of moments where it worked, usually when he wasn't talking though.  This actor is good at giving meaningful looks.  

Neutral/Could Be Interesting: The mix up with the bandits: she hired some seriously cringe worthy and unbelievable guys to interfere/attack (why she thought this would work, I don't know they are clearly not criminal types with names like Fat Tigger I mean REALLY?) and the house keeper's scheming with real bandits lay the foundation for the next episode.

Random Note: I was just thinking that the male lead kind of reminds me of an elf from Lord of the Rings.  Don't know why.  Maybe it's because it's late and I am tired.
My Rating: 6.5.  I wanted to quit watching.  I keep on going because I hope it gets better.  Everyone says it's a good show, so maybe I just need to get into it more.  I gave this rating for the inventive game of strip rock-paper-scissors and because she is trying to get him back to his mom.  Don't know why she doesn't talk to him about this though.  But it is a hallmark of her personality.  I would be shocked if I suddenly saw my mom after being separated.