....more filler...more lies...i hear the second half of this series gets to be serious so i am hanging on for that b/c i do not like this comedy style//just not me...so hopefully that happens sooner rather than later but i may have to trudge through more boring episodes...with cringeworthy moments...

this episode:the hero begins to realize he may love his wife

1.Our leading lady lies yet again.  She promises to play a musical instrument that looks like a zither because apparently the real Xi Er can play very well.  She enlists the real Xi Er, building trust in the process with her

2.The leading man takes Doctor Love out and tries to educate him/help him...so he takes him to a brothel?  only our hero would think of something so dim witted---communication seems to be one of the biggest themes/issues in this show--no one talks to each other!  no one is direct about their feelings!  i am giving them a break because no one is really aware of their feelings (minus poor Dr. Love...)

3.Doctor Love tries to profess his love by showering the real Xi Er with gifts...I guess on the advice of the dancers?And the very silly hero. He really overdoes it.  They could open a flower shop.  It kind of reminds me of the movie Hitch--everything he tries to do goes wrong.

4,Ahem the instrument is the guqin---we have to listen to our leading lady complain about not being able to learn quickly and she is rude/tries to manipulate the real Xi Er for more help--but the real Xi Er is no pushover.  Please grow up leading lady. You can be better than this.  

5.I think I would like the leading lady if she would just be more accountable/own her mistakes.  Same with the lead guy--he needs to apologize for being a jerk but he does acknowledge when she has helped (like with the case)....to extremely flawed and unpleasant people find one another let's hope they change for the better

6.I would fall asleep too if I had to learn all of this stuff that the real Xi Er is trying to teach her//and the real Xi Er,like our male lead, is in denial about the love...(must be patient with these annoying dramas//waiting for things to get real later)  

7.Why did she throw water on them?  What did they do wrong? This lady really, really needs to take a chill pill...and the hero needs to stop meddling...and stop engaging in these painful antics (it isn't funny, it is just really, really bizarre and....ugh i need to stop i think the readers know by now i do not like the comedy type for this show)

8.The hero is beginning to realize that he may have actually fallen in love with the fake Xi Er.  He looked a bit confused.  Like 'where am I?'

9.The leading lady has a quick rendezvous with Tigger (yup)

Positives:More lies means the greater the drama later when the truth comes out

Negatives: Dragging Plot.  No chemistry between the leads.  Everyone says they have chemistry, but in my opinion, there is hardly any (there are rare moments/they did not exist in this episode)

Hope: That I don't have to watch this for much longer.  Maybe housekeeper will succeed in his plots?

Rate: 5.5.  The comedy killed it.  Literally. And me.