Episode 1 (w/ Gunsmile, Win, Bright, Guy, and Toptap)

"คู่กัน / Koo Gan (Together)" - (original by Scrubb (สครับบ์)) - Play2gether Timestamp

"เข้ากันดี / Khao Gan Dee (We Just Click / Click)" - (original by Scrubb (สครับบ์)) - Play2gether Timestamp

Episode 2 (w/ Gunsmile, Win, Bright, Guy, Toptap, Frank, and Drake)

"ทุกอย่าง / Took Yang (Everything)" - (original by Scrubb (สครับบ์)) - Play2gether Timestamp

"ขอ / Khor (Asking For / Wish)" - (original by Scrubb (สครับบ์)) - Play2gether Timestamp

"ใกล้ / Klai (Close) - (original by Scrubb (สครับบ์)) - Play2gether Timestamp

Episode 3 (w/ Gunsmile, Win, Bright, Guy, Toptap, Khaotung, and Mike)

"ลึกลึก / Leuk Leuk (Deep)" (original by Scrubb (สครับบ์)) - Play2gether Timestamp

"เก็บไว้กับเธอ / Keb Wai Kab Tur (Keep It With You)" (original by Scrubb (สครับบ์)) - Play2gether Timestamp

"รอยยิ้ม / Roy Yim (Smile)" (original by Scrubb (สครับบ์)) - Play2gether Timestamp

Episode 4 (w/ Gunsmile, Win, Bright, Guy, Toptap, Khaotung, and JJ)

"คนนี้  / Khon Nee" (original by Scrubb (สครับบ์)) - Play2gether Timestamp

"คำตอบ / Kham Tob (Answer)" (original by Scrubb (สครับบ์)) - Play2gether Timestamp

"ติดกับ / Tid Kub (Trapped)" (original by Max Jenmana (แม็กซ์ เจนมานะ)) - Play2gether Timestamp

You can also put them in the episode guide

BC993:

You can also put them in the episode guide

I don't think you can add links to the episode guide summaries, and I thought it was more convenient this way when I made it a year ago LMAO

B K:

I don't think you can add links to the episode guide summaries, and I thought it was more convenient this way when I made it a year ago LMAO

yes, but I didn't mean the links, I meant just the list of guests available and the songs played in each episode

BC993:

yes, but I didn't mean the links, I meant just the list of guests available and the songs played in each episode

oh lmao - welp, too much effort now