It's too repetitive for me which takes away all the magic.

Cute but cliche (although I can't say much cos I've only seen 2 episodes) ^^;

CUTEEEEEEEEEE OMG THEY ARE SO ADORABLE 

Cute

I mainly get annoyed about them having to hide their relationship and the lead male should change his password to his house so his sister and others don't enter his place so he can hace privacy..... The lead female should have her own apartment too since she is in her 30's

Stevie70:

Cute

I mainly get annoyed about them having to hide their relationship and the lead male should change his password to his house so his sister and others don't enter his place so he can hace privacy..... The lead female should have her own apartment too since she is in her 30's

I don't think you have completed the drama yet, the most annoying part is yet to come x'D

Ankita:

I don't think you have completed the drama yet, the most annoying part is yet to come x'D

I just finished ep 5 and some of my friends told me that they got frustrated later in the show so I am expecting sonething bad..... Her mom already made me mad taling bad about the male lead but kept tryong to forgive her ex who was a douche bag just because he was rich 

Stevie70:

I just finished ep 5 and some of my friends told me that they got frustrated later in the show so I am expecting sonething bad..... Her mom already made me mad taling bad about the male lead but kept tryong to forgive her ex who was a douche bag just because he was rich 

I completely resonate with you and your friends feelings. The only thing that motivated me to complete this drama was the leads. They are surprisingly very refreshing. ASLO they don't over act and that's a bliss!

Cute and cringy in a positive way. Super loved this ep's ending. With that I can totally say that I don't agree with the negative feedbacks this drama got. Didn't regret putting up my time to this.

Definitely very cute.

Stevie70:

I honestly thought that both of her parents were disgusting human beings.  Their characters made me angry, it was really frustrating to watch them, and they are probably the main reason I didn't give this show a 10.  

Ive seen MVs  and clips on YT and i felt cringe like im not supposed to look at them 

to swoon on, sometimes immature but oh so lovely