Thank you so much. Can you give the link of the CP cuts by Chinese fans? Have to see it even without eng sub.LOL

SooReneccs:

Thank you so much. Can you give the link of the CP cuts by Chinese fans? Have to see it even without eng sub.LOL

Can’t find it but someone recently made HaoYan cuts thread on Twitter

Thanks. Very much appreciated.

The Long Ballad Producer, Cast, and Staff on Zhao Lusi ⋆˚✿˖°

The Long Ballad Producer (trans by twt wonwoncity)
“About the selection of the second female lead, Zhao Lusi; the filming team described it as having "dug up treasure", at the point of time when I found her, The Romance of Tiger and Rose hadn't been broadcasted, so her popularity back then wasn't as high as it is currently. Back then, when her company received the script, they were quite hesitant to accept it. Since she has never acted for the role of a second female lead (she has always been acting as the first female lead). They were worried that it'll affect her plans as a whole. However, after Lusi read the script, she decided to accept the role. Because, regardless of Li Leyan's personal growth or her emotions, they are very complete. She likes the role a lot.”

Q: The previous roles of Zhao Lusi were playful and funny. Why did you offer her the role of Princess Leyan?
TLB Producer: Actually when I first saw the character, the first person that my heart chose was Lusi. Although she often played lively characters, her acting skills are really instinctive and lively. Moreover her age is suitable for the role. From all perspective, I felt she would give justice to the role.
Q: That means you consider age in choosing actors?
TLB Producer: I still consider acting skills as main factor and whether that person’s temperament is suitable or not.
[Video Source | Eng Sub]

Dilireba - Li Changge
“Lusi is usually a very humorous person, she will usually joke on set. but once she get into filming, i’ll also believe this person. she won’t be that person who was chatting about the fan just now. she puts herself in her role very quickly. so i feel that everyone perfectly blended into their role.”
[Video] sub by wonwoncity

“Lusi is very sweet and lively on set.”
甜甜的……她也很活泼在现场

Liu Yuning - Hao Du
“I feel the way she controls her state and expressions is very skillful”
“She will teach me the things that she likes to do at her age” (like making Douyin vids haha!)

“I learned and developed my acting from Teacher Zhao (Lusi)”
[Video from his livestream]

LYN said Lusi is the one who can memorize script faster
“Lusi’s quite skilled during the filming, even when there were impromptu changes made to the script, she was very professional and could overcome them immediately.”
[Video] sub by wonwoncity

“(Zhao Lusi) You’re from sichuan? you’re such a linguistic (dialect) genius that I can’t even tell where you’re from”
trans by wonwoncity

Geng Le - Li Shi Min/Emperor/Li Leyan’s father
“I can see the emotions in her eyes. Because the eyes can’t deceive others”
“The most important thing about an actor is to be immersed”
“She is an actress who can reach any role”

Oscar He - Crown Prince Li Cheng Qian / Li Leyan’s brother
“She's lively and playful, a funny fellow. There's time when we were rehearsing our lines, she lifted up her dress and said while fuming, "Cheng Qian, Shu Yu & Hao Du, all of you are the real family, hng, i'll leave first then.." and the entire crew were laughing crazily”

Leyan’s servant
“In The Long Ballad, the actor whom I’ve had most interactions with was Zhao Lusi, aka Princess Le Yan. when I met her for the 1st time, I was so stunned, I wondered how could she be so thin, her face is so tiny too! it’s literally palm-sized! Her personality is so nice too! She would order bubble tea for everyone in the filming team. We were filming during summer & it was so hot & then she would make some witty & lively comments to boost the atmosphere! There was once when i haven’t eaten.. breakfast & was in the make up room. When she knew about it, she even shared her portion of noodles with me. Also, her crying scene is so excellent! Since I could see her close-up, she could really be on the verge of tears instantly, just like a little bunny! So adorable it was my first time filming on set, so i was extremely nervous & then she even pacified me. anyways, I just really really like her. During the last filming scene, I wrote her a letter and gave her a little bunny and she received it. I just really really like her!”
[Video] trans by wonwoncity

Cao Xi Yue - Mimi Guli
The very adorable lusi, you're really an adorable little bunny. The conversation between us cat-people unfolded because we
both own kittens. I still remember that during the scene at yunzhou, because there was a close-up scene for our hands, we had to cut our fingernails beforehand. You suddenly asked to compete with me, to see who can cut their fingernails more quickly!! That was how I became attracted to your adorableness. Also, I was watching The Romance Of Tiger and Rose at that point of time~ Hahahaha, I couldn't help it but to keep sending you messages at night to exclaim ^_^
trans by wonwoncity
Make Up Artist
“Lusi’s personality is so good, those who criticize her can’t find any of her flaws. She’s very infectious, exists like a sun in the filming team & is cheerful!”
Weibo Post | trans by wonwoncity

Alen Fang - Wei Shu Yu
[She] brings the best state in everyone

Video Source of Li Leyan/Zhao Lusi Special | Eng Sub

Click here for more: Testimonials from people ZLS met and worked with | Love Like The Galaxy Team | Hidden Love Team | Gen Z Team | Hu Tong

Thanks for your latest update. However I am puzzled who was that genius, female producer? On MDL, co producer is Fang Fang. On Dramawiki, producer is Yang Bei.

SooReneccs:

Thanks for your latest update. However I am puzzled who was that genius, female producer? On MDL, co producer is Fang Fang. On Dramawiki, producer is Yang Bei.

This is Yan Bei. You can search her on weibo 鄢蓓蓓

Thanks. Can't read Chinese.  Will follow from Dramawiki.

thank you so much for this.

lilcub:

thank you so much for this. 

you’re welcome :)