First few episodes before the introduction of General Fu Chou (GFC) :

I did and did not want to be on Team Prince Li (TPL) because of two reasons: 

1. He didn't know Princess Rong Le (RL) and Man Yao (MY) were the same person, so of course that would create some kind of conflict later on and, honestly, I didn't feel like watchinh that, "How could you lie to me about who you really were?!" conversation/ARGUMENT and
  2. I really wanted a second male lead to win the girl this time (whoever he may have been). 

After the introduction to General Fu Chou:

Here is a man who can own my heart. I was a happy member of Team GFC. But then I read the lyrics of the song that play whenever RL and GFC were having a moment together and I was like *insert cringe-faced emoji here*

As I neared the end of the series, I started to lean towards PL. 

Then... I was hit with the identity of RL and her relationship with RQ and I decided to just stick with PL. 

TBH, I kinda knew Emperor Rong Qi (RQ) saw Princess Rong Le (RL) as more than just a sister ;-)

So, whose side are you on? 

Right now I'm on ep 10 and don't know whether should continue or drop it but I hate being brokenhearted so based on spoiler I'm on Prince Li side from the very beginning lol. 

Why her brother loves her so much I feel this is so wrong. Why don't he get himself an empress or concubine instead.

suxiankai:

Right now I'm on ep 10 and don't know whether should continue or drop it but I hate being brokenhearted so based on spoiler I'm on Prince Li side from the very beginning lol. 

Why her brother loves her so much I feel this is so wrong. Why don't he get himself an empress or concubine instead.

You should continue. This was one of the best consume dramas of 2019 (in my opinion). The acting, the OST and the costumes are amazing. I also love the story and the strong relationship FL and ML will have later on ( ◜‿◝ )♡

With Rong Qi (the brother), you get his side of the story in later episodes and I just felt so bad for him ಥ_ಥ It makes you understand him more, but it's too late 'cause we're all on Team PL.

Thank you for encouraging me. I have nothing to watch for this time being so maybe I will continue to watch it. I guess it'll be okay since I've read the spoiler tho ^^.

I was rooting for Prince Li the whole time, the moment that he savagely rejected the marriage to her. I was crying because the way he did it and the tone in which he used was like...yep. He is the one. 

Reasons:

Prince Li: Of course, he was arrogant and confident in the beginning. But, the moment that he told his dad he wasn't going to marry Rong Li and the way he talked to his father made me instantly realize he had daddy issues. Also, he needed someone like Rong Li to bring out the sweet person in him *cringy*.  I actually couldn't wait until he found out she was the princess because it would make him bite his words. Also, I liked her protective he was of her since the beginning to the end. He didn't use her as pawn or anything to for fill a plan. When they had a misunderstanding he gave her time and stood by his words.

Rong Qi: I knew from the very beginning that they weren't brother and sister. Since they were doing to much to be brother and sister. I didn't like he as much as Prince Li because he didn't protect her at all but made things worse by allowing her to marry General Fu. Also, later on it is shown that he and General Fu didn't like nor trust each other. Then, when he died he entrusted her to with Prince Li whom he didn't like in the beginning.  Lastly, he was too weak of a character since he couldn't stand up to his mother which wouldn't matter either way since he still would have died considering he was sick. And his mother had the medicine for him. 

General Fu: I HATED him with a passion. He used Rong Le has a pawn in his plans, he also almost sexually assulted her even knowing that she wasn't in love with him.  I hated how overbearing he was especially when she would be with Prince Li. Then, he had the nerves to compare himself to Prince Li when it came to her forgiving him. I could go on about him but I'm not...

@Midnight_Blue I agree with you on General Fu Chou. He was a mess of a character with a tragically beautiful OST.

The romance was a bit lackluster for me, so I didn't ship anyone with the FL & didn't end up swayed to anyone's side, but here are my thoughts:

Prince Li: I was "meh" on this guy from the beginning but he improved as the series went on.  His character did not have as much depth for me & I felt disconnected from the love story.  Like, I didn't really care about the romance in this story; it's like it got sidelined or downgraded from the level of importance I anticipated even after all of the heartache they went through to be together.  Rong Le & his story just wasn't satisfying enough for me.

Rong Qi: We were lucky enough to have Leo in this role, who just nailed it.  Everyone knew he saw her as more than a sister from the get-go but it was subtle enough to just be creepy & uncomfortable rather than outright incestuous-looking.  I side-eyed him the entire drama, wary of him waiting to use his weakness to detonate a suicide bomb to kill some other characters along with him.  He just wasn't in the story often enough, though.  Another character who I felt little sympathy for.

General Fu Chou: omfg, general Fu Chou stole the show.  Love him or hate him (well, you were supposed to hate him & I would say the actor who portrayed him did an EXCELLENT job making you hate him) he had the most complex character, the most complicated backstory, & the greatest range of emotional exchanges out of the entire cast.  I would even say he was the real ML of the show even though Prince Li gets the girl.  Think about it: even though the title was "Princess Silver," it was HIS revenge story with a bit of all the other stuff mixed in to keep it interesting. (And boy, was it interesting.  A bit crazy at times, but definitely interesting.) I am planning to look for some of this guy's other dramas to watch next. :D