At the end of the drama, there was a scene that i missed in my first watch, there was a little boy that bumped into mingxiu and jinzhao  and he looks so much like shifang i wonder if shifang reincarnated as that little boy. He even wear a little backpack and hold a toy that looks like something shifang would be holding. That is my regret in this drama, shifang was such a pitiful young man if he got another chance at life like jinzhao than i'm happy for him. Also if i'm not mistaken that old story teller that was speaking about a hero was he talking about shifang, than shifang finally got his wish to be a hero and being remembered as a hero even after his death ^^

There are several interesting points about the ending of this drama. 

First I would like to raise the topic about Yue Jinzhao. 

There are acutually 3 versions of Jinchao in the drama:

• Jinzhao 1.0: the one who was created by Bian Luohoan (BLH)'s exchange. Jinzhao 1.0 is also the one who travelled and had advanture with Qi for 3 years.
  • Jinzhao 2.0: Jinchao with some merged memory of BLH who returned to Hengdao Sect after BLH disappeared. He lived for a few more month (or 1 year, since Qi at the end said that Jinzhao's lifespan was 4 years) as Jinzhao - 3rd brother/master of Hengdao Sect
  • Jinzhao 3.0: The one at the end of the drama who was exchanged by Ying Xu Wei's trading plus what Qi could sacrifice.

In my opinion, Jinzhao 3.0 is not the same as Jinzhao 1.0 since he was re-created from both Ying Xu Wei's and Qi's memory. 

Ying Xu Wei was the first person who came to Long Tan. He said he felt ashamed to the world but he could not compensate to everyone. He could only compensate for Qi and Jinzhao. Because Ying Xu Wei was very weak and didn't have much life time left, the person/people that he traded for could not live for long. Then he said there would be another person to trade for Jinzhao; she would definitely come. And Long Tan could take his life and existence plus what Qi could sacrifice to make the balance. 

Note: Long Tan asked Qi for her existence which is all other people's memory about her. Both Qi and Jinzhao were reborn and they only encountered each other after 6 years. 

My interpretation is 

Jinzhao 3.0 was reborn and woke up in Heng Dao sect (because Qi and Ying Xu Wei knew Jinzhao 2.0). Jinzhao 3.0 partly reflected Ying's memory of 3nd master of Hengdao Sect (thus some characteristic of BLH). He did not have memory about Qi (No-one remembered her and her work and memory is re-corrected). Ming Xiu, ZhaoYan and Xian Qing had memory about Jinzhao 2.0 however, in their mind he had died. Thus, Ming Xiu could felt some familiarity when she slammed into Jinzhao 3.0 however, in her mind he was dead. Time correction seemed to erase his memory or Long Tan also took his memory away for the trading equation. 

Qi should be reborn where originally came from - Yu race's place, in the sea. Qi (1.0)originally was a kun, a divine beast. Qi 2.0 might lose her divine nature as sacrifice to add in the trading balance. 

NOTE: Near the end of eps 36, there is bamboo flying dragon crossing the screen before Qi and Jinzhao hit each other.  Both of them carried the fish jade