song:

This entire scene was hilarious (and TJC looks so good here sorry I just had to say it lol)

I don't think this was in the novel? I like that the drama added comedic scenes to make it more interesting.

Yes, so far I liked the scenes they added in to the drama that fleshed the characters out and giving more background story or context to the scenes in the novel. The humor works for me too. Watching their date kept getting interrupted and GS scrambling to hide her new bf is so funny and never gets old for me.

luv2bafangurl:

Yes, so far I liked the scenes they added in to the drama that fleshed the characters out and giving more background story or context to the scenes in the novel. The humor works for me too. Watching their date kept getting interrupted and GS scrambling to hide her new bf is so funny and never gets old for me.

Yeah it was fun to watch but I still think she shouldn’t be so pressure to hide him in front of everybody loll. 

I meant if I was her I would be like Doja Cat in her songs: Kissin' and hope they caught us, whether they like or not. I wanna show you offf, I wanna show you. I wanna brag about it hahaha fanfic all over my head since I started this drama I can’t stop 

Badgal1995:

Yeah it was fun to watch but I still think she shouldn’t be so pressure to hide him in front of everybody loll. 

I meant if I was her I would be like Doja Cat in her songs: Kissin' and hope they caught us, whether they like or not. I wanna show you offf, I wanna show you. I wanna brag about it hahaha fanfic all over my head since I started this drama I can’t stop 

LOL. GS urge to hide MQC is understandable though, she‘s introvert with 5 older male cousins and she worries that their relationships will bring MQC’s Qiang Qing Ci persona negative impact. I can‘t wait for the face off between MQC and her cousins. MQC first meeting with her mom in the novel is hilarious. GS really has much more self respect and restraint because I‘ll be jumping MQC‘s bone as soon as he‘s giving me ‚The Look‘ in all of their almost kiss scenes ;)

luv2bafangurl:

LOL. GS urge to hide MQC is understandable though, she‘s introvert with 5 older male cousins and she worries that their relationships will bring MQC’s Qiang Qing Ci persona negative impact. I can‘t wait for the face off between MQC and her cousins. MQC first meeting with her mom in the novel is hilarious. GS really has much more self respect and restraint because I‘ll be jumping MQC‘s bone as soon as he‘s giving me ‚The Look‘ in all of their almost kiss scenes ;)

Seriously what happened when he meets her mom? Now you talk about it I want to know. Oh yesss she’s so good resisting the temptation but devouring him with her eyes be like haha. I’m sooo ready already imagining watching that kiss scene you post on full hdmi even 3D screen if possible hand on my mouth late night after coming home from work forgetting about my life 2 sec ahahaha definitely the scenes I’m looking forward the most :]

Thanks for these interesting posts. Some images cannot be viewed ; perhaps you could try "reload" on them to make them visible, or better, just provide the links below in case they stubbornly keep invisible? (I tried but answer was a frustrating  "URL expired").

Kikinaki:

Wow I just read their first kiss, that was intense and very detailed

And we're to believe he's never had a girlfriend? Hmm

hmmmm…could you share the chapter link here. I am keen to read that before it happen in drama. Looking at the calendar, it will take a while for their first kiss?

Badgal1995:

Seriously what happened when he meets her mom? Now you talk about it I want to know. Oh yesss she’s so good resisting the temptation but devouring him with her eyes be like haha. I’m sooo ready already imagining watching that kiss scene you post on full hdmi even 3D screen if possible hand on my mouth late night after coming home from work forgetting about my life 2 sec ahahaha definitely the scenes I’m looking forward the most :]

Do you really want to be spoiled? I‘m not eloquent with words so my summary may come off as not that exciting/funny as the novel. My apologies.

They met in ob-gyn department in the hospital because GS was meeting Ling Long Ti Tou there (who is MQC cousin actually and an ob-gyn there) to discuss their music collaboration and LLTT called MQC to tell him that GS was there meeting her so naturally MQC went there to see her. Just when the three of them are standing in front of Ling Long‘s practice room, GS saw her mom and her aunt who were there waiting for their turn (her aunt is pregnant) so of course her mom made the wrong conclusion that LLTT is Gs ob-gyn and GS is pregnant with MQC baby. The misunderstanding was quickly solved but that scene playing from GS pov was funny.

@luv2bafangurl

Ooooh I see  I wonder how they’re going to play I need this to be funny too haha

Megumi-H:

hmmmm…could you share the chapter link here. I am keen to read that before it happen in drama. Looking at the calendar, it will take a while for their first kiss?

The tip of his nose brushed against the tip of hers. And then, very naturally, he found her lips. The tip of his tongue slipped in, then tentatively gave her some time to grow accustomed to what was happening. One second, two seconds.

How in the world could she get accustomed to this?

His breath felt scorching. Her head was spinning. This time, it really was… for real.

There she was, pressed by him like this against the glass wall with no choice but to tilt her head upward.

The taste of the lozenge. The crisp scent of mint. Did… he do it on purpose…?

Scattered fragments of thoughts were trying with all their might to come together, but his enticing would break them apart so that they could not form a complete sentence. What technique? Her tongue was being tantalized and lightly sucked and even brought into his mouth where he gently held it.

Such an intimate form of interaction, but it had unexpectedly happened here.

Everything intermingled with the sound of cars driving by and the smell of the trees beside the road…

“Where, where? …” From far away, someone was crying with such excitement it sounded as if she was watching an idol drama.

Gu Sheng clearly heard that voice speaking, and she abruptly pushed against his chest.

Her push did separate them, but using that momentum, he pulled her head in to rest against his shoulder and embraced her in that position… Those bright eyes were clearly tilted up in a smile. “What did you just ask me?”

Her heart was still floating around in her chest, rocking and swaying.

She buried her face into his shoulder like an ostrich, hiding her mouth and nose from view and barely peeking her eyes out to watch the two passersby gradually walk away into the distance. She mumbled quietly, “Didn’t you say that you know? …”

Her first kiss, ah… And it was out in an open, public place and even had spectators…

https://hui3r.wordpress.com/2014/12/27/really-really-miss-you-%e5%be%88%e6%83%b3%e5%be%88%e6%83%b3%e4%bd%a0-chapter-40/

OMG! I need a glass of water!!! Reading this makes me thirsty and all warm and fluffy! lol!

THANKS so much  @Kikinaki❤️!

This is so detailed and MQC seems so smooth is his moves, can’t imagine it being first time. This novel is definitely written for ladies. He sounds so perfect, even in his first kiss!

Thanks for the link too, will catch some reading while I wait for next ep.;)

Megumi-H:

OMG! I need a glass of water!!! Reading this makes me thirsty and all warm and fluffy! lol!

THANKS so much  @Kikinaki❤️!

This is so detailed and MQC seems so smooth is his moves, can’t imagine it being first time. This novel is definitely written for ladies. He sounds so perfect, even in his first kiss!

Lord help my imaginations, whew!

I wish this was my first kiss, scrap I wish this is my everyday kiss. lol

Yeah he is sooo smooth....even the way he told her he liked her, how he teases her sensualness ! 

He's an experienced dude, spare the never had a girlfriend crap

Hahahah…maybe being a voice actor as Casanova for many years, he can finally act out in reality. 

But totally agreed with you, how can he be inexperienced? I like TJC’s portrayal here in drama. I also like Zhou Ye’s FL portrayal here, much more expressive, the novel FL is too passive.

Megumi-H:

THANKS so much  @Kikinaki❤️!

A GLASS of water?  Hand me the bucket!

I came here to share something far tamer.  Tan Jian Ci visiting dubbing master Bian Jiang's studio.

Kokuto:

I came here to share something far tamer.  Tan Jian Ci visiting dubbing master Bian Jiang's studio.

mad respect for TJC, that dubbing was good and to get approval from The Bian Jiang (I think he is the real QQC in RL right?).   

I also noticed how he can really spin the sword easily. Many young actors nowadays didn‘t even learn this basic skill to make their fighting skill looks believable. It‘s hard for me to be able to buy that  are the best swordsman etc if their fighting scenes basically only consists of posing and slow mo twirls. And it‘s too apparent that other more complicated moves are done by body double/stuntman.

Can‘t wait for the historical part, hopefully there is also some good fighting scene.

I think we need to put big disclaimer at the front page of LMLMV: pls leave your brain at the door LOL Otherwise proceed on your own risk!