I like the combo of crime drama, strong psychological site and both male leads strong chemistry. Can’t find anything similar so far.

I only watched the first two episodes, but based on what I saw, these are the closest I can think of:

• Under the Skin (psychological, bromance)
  • Desire Catcher (psychological, bromance)
  • Duel (more thriller than crime but has an interesting twist, bromance - the MLs start out very antagonist, and then end up close by the end.)
  • Memorist (ML and FL instead of two MLs, but their relationship is platonic, psychological/crime)
  • Blind (psychological/crime, no romance, has a dark vibe and connections to the past that Beyond Evil seemed to have in what I saw)

ohhh this is quite tricky. There are some absolute great dramas with a psychological aspect but where there is less of a bro-mance story and more focus on the male/female relationship.

male/male partnership
Watcher  - this dramas is similar to Signal (but without the supernatural aspect). It has a slower start but it is a gem of a drama. Highly recommend. Lots of great characters that make you question good and evil
The Good Detective 
Through the Darkness 
Day and Night - here its about twin brothers
Money Flower - this is probably the only one not truly a crime drama but with a crime story. It tells the story of an heir and his kinda bodyguard but with many many twists. wonderful psychological aspects to it and the absolute best revenge drama in korean dramaland.

male/female but absolute gems with psychological aspect:
Burning Ice - so this one is multi layered and absolutely amazing. There are 2 male leads but they are not working with each other. Absolutely great psychological and character development. Gem Gem Gem
Trinity of Shadows - again multi layered. This one has probably one of the best endings in drama land. There are  so many philosophical and psychological aspects ....+ absolutely great character and story development. There are also 2 male leads + female lead. the males work both with the female lead but they don't per say partner up with each other. So no m/m partnership.
Not a murder story - this is more bizarre as in really bizarre but if you like unique and psychological crime stories you will enjoy it.
Somebody - pure arthouse drama. So very controversial story but if you like psychology you will love it.

Mouse shares a similar dark, whodunnit theme with Beyond Evil.

If you want revenge, you can try My Name. There is some romance and passion in it but not the light-hearted kind haha and it’s also not the key plot. heads up on fighting and bloody scenes.