Hi

could anyone recommend me cdramas, where the FL is young,  not necessarily childish, just innocent. And the ML is mature. Like Love me, like my voice, where the FL is so cute and innocent with her backpack, outfits and her overall vibe, her college life, but serious about her passion of singing. Or like Go, go squid, where FL is innocent and haven't experienced so much like the ML, who is already really experienced and mature. (e.g. when she got drunk just from a bottle, cause the ML didn't have any non-alcoholic drink at the base: it was usual for him, but not for the FL ).

Thanks in advance! :3

Cupid's Kitchen (she's innocent, much younger, and cheerful, he's older, mature, and serious)

Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo (she's somewhat younger, very innocent and cheerful, he's cold and mature)

The Substitute Princess's Love (much older world weary general marries young, sweet, and innocent woman)

Also maybe Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard (she's cheerful and upbeat, he's reserved and serious).

tinybunnii:
could anyone recommend me cdramas, where the FL is young,  not necessarily childish, just innocent. And the ML is mature. Like Love me, like my voice, where the FL is so cute and innocent with her backpack, outfits and her overall vibe, her college life, but serious about her passion of singing. Or like Go, go squid, where FL is innocent and haven't experienced so much like the ML, who is already really experienced and mature.

If you're looking for Chinese dramas (cdramas) with a dynamic where the female lead (FL) is young and innocent while the male lead (ML) is mature and experienced, here are a few recommendations: "Love O2O" (also known as "Just One Smile Is Very Alluring") features a FL who is adorable and innocent in her approach to online gaming and relationships, while the ML is a skilled gamer and university heartthrob. Their dynamic revolves around navigating their virtual and real-life identities. Another great choice is "A Love So Beautiful," where the FL is portrayed as sweet and innocent, focusing on her studies and friendships, while the ML, her neighbor, is more worldly-wise and protective. Their evolving relationship spans from high school to adulthood, showcasing their growth and mutual understanding. Lastly, "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" depicts a FL navigating university life with her innocent charm and passion for scientific research, contrasted by the ML's mature and practical outlook on life. These dramas capture the essence of innocence paired with maturity, creating engaging romantic dynamics and character development. I am looking for the best 5 accounting assignment help services online but I can't find any website where I can find them. Can anyone here suggest an online website where I can find those services with reviews? I will be thankful to you. And yes, if you found my answer helpful then let me know if not, then I will suggest more.

Thank you both for the recommendations! Now that my exams are finally over, I'll certainly watch the ones I haven't watched yet! <3