Recently watched thai lakorn MY DEAR HUSBAND IN LAW  , consider giving your recs. Except ( bl gl dramas) , Thankyou!!!

This is my personal list of the thai dramas/lakorns I've seen/ needing to watch... https://mydramalist.com/list/1VKEMnwL

Some personal favs are..

To The Moon and Back- More homey vibe, not so much of the "dramatic lakorn effect." I loveee this one. BTW this is not a gl/bl, the FLs family is just part of the community. It makes for a hilarious show tho.

The Sand Princess

Leh Ratree - This one's more on the dramatic side, "misunderstandings, jealousy, etc" But definitely not as dramatic as some Lakorns. But if I had to recommend a more "dramatic" lakorn I'd recommend this one. 

Mr. Lipstick

Faceless Love

Put Your Head on my Shoulder- This is a Thai remake of the Chinese version. I personally prefer the Thai version... 

Oh My Boss

Beauty Newbie

Any of the U-Prince Series you might wanna try out. Such as U-Prince: The Gentle Vet. It will list out all the other U-prince series as well under the related content. Some I like, some are meh. Up to you!

There's also the Ugly Duckling Series.. Similar to U-Prince, as there are multiple stories.. Ugly Duckling Series: Don't

If you want Lakorns on the heavier side...

Roy Leh Sanae Rai

Mon Rak Aston

Kluen Cheewit

Cubic

here's my list of Lakorns I've watched/enjoyed... I wrote comments on a lot fo them, but, not all! Hope you find something you'll enjoy! My Favorite THAI LAKORN DRAMAS (184 shows) - MyDramaList

Girl2K
Mr. Lipstick
Both iof these are romcoms