hi all!

i've decided to watch more asian dramas as i haven't watched that many, and was hoping to get some recommendations!

generally i love horror/thriller, i'm fond of lgbt+ themes (whether it's the actual mc romance or about what it's like to be queer), i like "weird" stuff whether that's surreal or stuff that's just out of the norm, also like zombies and vampires lol, can't remember any other tropes i like atm honestly as i like a wide variety of things. i'm not opposed to romance but it's definitely not something i actively look for

some asian dramas i've watched and liked at the top of my head to maybe help?:

all of us are dead

girl from nowhere

train to busan

squid games

a tale of two sisters

sweet home

parasite

memories of murder

noroi: the curse

ju-on: the grudge

audition

hopefully this is all some help, thanks!

Hi !

Maybe you could try for horror/thriller :

For LGBTQ+ dramas with tropes somewhat similar (suspense essentially, no horror) :

Do you watch movies ? If so, I highly suggest :

Hope something will fit !!

Heyyy.
As it seems you're a fan of action and horror dramas, so these are some dramas I suggest:

- Happiness(2021)
it's like one of the best zombie-romance dramas you can find. i've watched it over 3 times and i can't let it go! I love the way that both main characters are such a bad ass. it teaches you how to have someone's back in emergency situations! 
- Vincenzo(2021)

one of the most popular kdramas with mafia genre. you're gonna fall in love with this drama if you enjoy watching dramas about murder, mafias, gold, guns, lies and also love!

-Big mouth(2022)

this drama is one of the best works of Lee jong suk. it has such an amazing plot and story which makes you just watch it all in a day or two. I can't call it a sad ending drama but there are sad things happening at the end. but it's still one of my favorites.

at the end, I've made a list from my favorite action dramas. check it out if you want!

I hope you enjoy watching them as much as I did! message me if you wanted to talk about dramas and everything with someone! ^^

The Odd Family: Zombie on Sale

Strangers from Hell

If you liked Squid Game, you might like Alice in Borderland.

Shadow ( Thai drama / horror-mystery)