Can anyone recommend a Chinese drama where the leads start dating within the first 10-12 episodes and the story is really engaging? I’d prefer it doesn’t involve a love triangle, though I’m okay with breakups or contract relationships.

Find yourself 2020

Love is sweet

Mysterious love

Here we meet again

Lie to love

You Are My Secret they get together in the first episode and there are no breakups.

Amidst A Snowstorm of Love - the FL is young and doesn't realize for a while that he doesn't just want to be her friend, but they are together from the first. The background is Finland; she is in Helsinki for a billiards competition with her brother, and the ML has studied there for some time - it makes sense that she can believe that someone else from China is helping them without other motives... and, well, the ML doesn't communicate awfully well.

Hello, the Sharpshooter - their relationship is a bit complicated, but they start living together very soon and do many daily activities together. It is like dating and their romance story is beautiful.
My Queen - Due to some circumstances ML becomes engaged to FL in one of first episodes and then they do one big adventure together. It is hilarious fantasy romance comedy.
Love O2O - leads marry in game very early and then start dating for real soon after.