I'm looking for dramas about a FL who's not the brightest bulb (especially for matters of the heart) and a ML who's cunning and is running circles around her. He might be creating situations that would bind them together or push his love rivals away. I'm in the mood for a darker romance, with a possessive ML but the twist would be that he's into mind games. The FL doesn't have to be dumb in all areas but I want her to be totally oblivious to his machinations. He really loves her and is just ready to win her through manipulation and mind games. It can be Chinese, Korean, Thai or Japanese.

Examples: 

Too Late to Say I Love You in the first half

Well-Intended Love 

Ra Raerng Fai 

Nothing But You he's running circles around her, chasing away rivals and manipulating her in his arms

Boss & Me A cuter version of the trope

Thank you in advance!

My Lady General (she's strong and not naïve in other ways, but doesn't realize his schemes)

Untouchable Lovers (maybe? ML initially is scheming for himself but falls in love with her. There's also a scheming SML with his own love story)

Maybe Love Better Than Immortality? Although the ML is definitely smarter than the FL, he is also pretty obvious about his interest in her. But this one gave me that feeling of "he's running circles around her"

Seconding My Lady General. Love that one.

The only other one that comes to my mind rn is Ye Cheng Fu, the ML works a lot behind the scenes to help the FL while she doesn't even know it's him most of the time. She's not naive or dumb or anything but the ML is just quite scheme-y.

emeraldarrows:

My Lady General (she's strong and not naïve in other ways, but doesn't realize his schemes)

Untouchable Lovers (maybe? ML initially is scheming for himself but falls in love with her. There's also a scheming SML with his own love story)

Thank you! I started My Lady General and  it fits. I will add Untouchable Lovers to the watchlist.

RSB:

Maybe Love Better Than Immortality? Although the ML is definitely smarter than the FL, he is also pretty obvious about his interest in her. But this one gave me that feeling of "he's running circles around her"

Seconding My Lady General. Love that one.

The only other one that comes to my mind rn is Ye Cheng Fu, the ML works a lot behind the scenes to help the FL while she doesn't even know it's him most of the time. She's not naive or dumb or anything but the ML is just quite scheme-y.

Thank you! They also go to the watchlist

Ashes of Love

Back From the Brink

Eternal Love of Dream (this is soooo good)