Do you like J-drama ? I recomend Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you. with a female older. it's about an affair between school ages boy and a married woman.
omg i just finished that one yesterday.. LOOVE IT!!.. made me cry, laugh and got me off my seat a couple of time .. thnx
Ashiyaa wrote: The Painter of the Wind
When it comes to dramas, only Sweet 18 comes to my mind... However, there are quite a lot of films like this, for example: Fair Love 2010 (Korean) The Housemaid (Korean) 2010 version or the old, original version Scandal 2003 (Korean) but here the age gap isn't the main plot If you are the one 2008 (China) The Bow 2005 (Korea) Lust, Caution 2007 (China) great film! Elegy (2008) this one is American, but you may be interested Tian yu 1998 (China) Enjoy!
awsomeeeeeeee thank u!!.. k am going now to have a look at those ones!!.. xx

Agnessa88 wrote: When it comes to dramas, only Sweet 18 comes to my mind...
However, there are quite a lot of films like this, for example:

Fair Love 2010 (Korean)
The Housemaid (Korean) 2010 version or the old, original version
Scandal 2003 (Korean) but here the age gap isn't the main plot
If you are the one 2008 (China)
The Bow 2005 (Korea)
Lust, Caution 2007 (China) great film!
Elegy (2008) this one is American, but you may be interested
Tian yu 1998 (China)

Enjoy!
Some age gap is also in movies: My tutor friend (girl is older then the guy, very funny!) Youre my Pet. Both with Kim Ha Neul. Innocent Steps, My little Bride, Shes on duty (FUNNY!) K-dramas: Me too, Flower (older girl), My name is Kim Sam Soon, Oh My Lady, Personal Taste, Snow White (older drama, but also funny) In J-dramas, i would say Gokusen - its not that romantic, but there is still teacher - student cute relationship mostly in the first season ^_^, Kimi wa Petto
@BPetra I have seen the 3 movies apart from You're my pet!.. Me too flower i got that on hold, somehow I got bored hehehhe... personal taste have seen that one .. but am will add the rest to my Plan to watch list..lol.. thnx

BPetra wrote: Some age gap is also in movies:
My tutor friend (girl is older then the guy, very funny!)
Youre my Pet. Both with Kim Ha Neul.
Innocent Steps,
My little Bride,
Shes on duty (FUNNY!)

K-dramas: Me too, Flower (older girl), My name is Kim Sam Soon, Oh My Lady, Personal Taste, Snow White (older drama, but also funny)

In J-dramas, i would say Gokusen - its not that romantic, but there is still teacher - student cute relationship mostly in the first season ^_^, Kimi wa Petto
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: @BPetra I have seen the 3 movies apart from You're my pet!.. Me too flower i got that on hold, somehow I got bored hehehhe... personal taste have seen that one .. but am will add the rest to my Plan to watch list..lol.. thnx

Didnt finish this one too :-P
id say wild romance has a slight age gap thou i have only started watching it XD Coffee prince ( defently worth watching!) flower boy rayumn shop Lie to me ( Has age gap I wud of thought) Personal taste My tutor friend take care of my lady
It wasn't for me...but I add them to my list!! Thank you so much!!! *bowing head*!!
there is next season drama in this category..
"Iki mo Dekinai Natsu"
about 19 year old girl and 41 year old man..

ah, and now i remember jodan janai!..the couple has 20 years age gap..and to make it worse, the man and his mother in law was a couple.. >_<

adding...

dekichatta kekkon (10 years gap..but the man is not mature..so well yeah :P )
take care of the young lady
the vineyard man (not sure if there is an age gap in the drama, but yes in the reality.. :) )
a gentleman's dignity (not the main couple)
kdramamad wrote: id say wild romance has a slight age gap thou i have only started watching it XD

Seriously? I think with Jessica and Lee Dong Wook (in real life), there is, but with Lee Si Young and Lee Dong Wook, i dont think there are any age gaps. In real life, they're only a year apart. =)))
Ah! Sweet 18 has a pretty huge age gap. :)) One of classics! ;)
Glass Mask and Oh My Lady! Glass Mask isn't mainly a romance though..