How can i forget this one

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste: This drama is about childhood buddies. Nerdy boy Sharavan loved the girl dearly, but she is a popular girl who goes out with others but think of him only as buddy until he left her one day. Now after years he is coming back but what he does not know is that she has been in love with him all this time. While she thinks that he hates him, he actually is very possesive about her but never shows.

Mere rang mae rangne wali: Have you ever seen or heard of anyone getting married in a prank. Well its about to university students who hate each other and are always making fun of each other. This leads to him pulling a pranks on her which brings them on a marriage video gone viral on social media. after time passes he grow possesive of her and is actually obsessed with her years later of seperation due to some fight. He is just not ready to divorce her and will never :D

Dil Dosti Dance: I am not sure if you will be able to find this drama online anymore but its about two dance rivals in best dance university. The guy is richie rich spoiled brat while girl is middle class yet very brave. As they compete, they fall in love and he loves her so much to not see any other woman ever again. 

Kaisi yeh Yaariyan: Its Indian version of Boys over flower, but story is very different. he loves her alot and is just not ready to ever let go of her.

Hi.. I've been watching a Turkish drama called "SIYAH BEYAZ ASK" (BLACK AND WHITE LOVE).. It is amazing. I am literally obsessed with this show.. It is like a wattpad romance novel.

The Hero is to die for. He is very rich, handsome and sexy. He is a mafia prince. He is a typical bad boy- cold, cruel but very smart. Heroine is a naive and beautiful doctor. She is the total opposite of him. She saves lives whereas he takes lives. She hates people involved in illegal business. From the first moment, he is very smitten with her. When she learns about his shadowy business, he kidnaps her and forces her to marry him (but he doesn't have physical relationship with her since the heroine is unwilling). Their's is a love-hate relationship. He is extremely possessive of her. He watches her like a hawk. She fascinates him. He is also very jealous of the heroine. When he sees her talking with her ex-bf after marriage, he looses control and breaks the ex-bf's nose (which required surgery to treat lol). This show is really breathtaking. I highly recommend it to all romance lovers. It's not finished yet, it's only through episode 11.

I really LOVE this drama a lot. The hero is very jealous/possessive and controlling of the heroine. He is very passionate about her. The way he looks at her is very sexy and romantic. She seems like an angel to him. The H and h scenes are really beautiful and exciting.

The acting is excellent, entire cast is amazing not just the main characters. The background music is unique and wonderful.

The H and h chemistry is out of the world. Each time they interact, it's fire! Watch these videos. These videos literally describes their relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-3nJ3BPdVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNnGttXglBI

Watch this drama. You won't regret it, i promise! Highly recommended series.

Okay talking about turkish dramas, Ateşböceği is one of my favourite dramas, Its about a rich and very smart lawyer who is indirectly related to the accident of female lead's niece. To investigate he needs time and therefore he makes a transaction to the female lead that she has to work as his driver (yeap, the girl is his driver) and in exchange he will search for hit and run driver. They fall in love, he is very possesive about her and never wants to let her go, but how will the girl react when she knows the he is related to the accident and has been using her all this time. ohlala, its much fun when you see their chemistry.

Next comes, Ask Laftan Anlamaz, ok this drama is about the girl pretending to be someone else as she desperately needed the job to stay away from her strict parents orders to move. What she does not know is that she already fought with her boss on her way for interview and boss seems to be interested in her now. Though she keeps lying to him about her identity so watch on to see how he takes his revenge on her for making him fall for a person that she isn't. Their chemistry is so much fun, comedy romantic and very intense.

Feriha. So this drama's position can never be challenged in my whole life. It's about a poor watchman's girl who wears her rich neighbour's clothes to the country's most expensive university. (she got scholarship). Her different attitude and conservative personality make the country's richest playboy type of guy fall heads over heels for her. They fight they love they go through ups and downs together but are never ready to leave each other but when he comes to know her poor truth, he vows revenge on her and moves into her building and tortures her. Its so damn intense deep and perfect. JUST PERFECT. 

redxxxcrimson:

@keerthika are both of them Indian ?

Yeah...and  I'm sorry for the late reply cause I just noticed it..

I would say Age of Youth, one of the girl's has an obsessive boyfriend that ends up trying to kill her. That part of the plot doesn't really shine until the last few episodes of the season though. But it sounds pretty similar to what you want.

Aish, I could kiss you. If you gave Khaani on your list, then we are so similar in our drama tropes. I gave up on much rang pyaar....very early because J am not interested in lovey dovey romances. I thought that it would get boring  but seems like I need to start watching again. Is it as intense as Iss Pyasr no Kya baan Doon 1.?

I am going to try all your recommendations. Thanks.

Are there any turkish dramas that have this dark posessive lover but with a happy ending

Hi Aish, wondering where can i watch sadda haq. Also is there any decent scenes of jealousy and POSESSIVENESS in kuch rang pyaar...after they start staying together again for their daughter.

Thanks

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Ese Bhi has 388 episode 

@Aish don't forget dil se di dua saubhagyavati bhava :-

main lead was super hot , but not initially (his hairs actually when grown up like a devil made him so sexy )

there is lot of violence in this drama , viraj (devil) is super obsessed over jaanvi(female lead )

he is crazy bruhh !! he loves her , he is rich , he is hot , he is physcho , very very dark past , in short a complete package . 

domestic violence is in every episode , e forces her to to marry him but then is ultra protective , he hide camera in home , he locks the door but goes out , he gives her all the comfort but ...oh gosshh ... idk why i loved it !!

its a very long drama and story is changed then ( i dropped the drama then )

spoiler**(jaanvi run away from viraj and shift to a new city by changing her identity , there she meet raghav (new male lead ) he is handsome, warm , kind and somewhat lonely , he is from rich family but runs a garage coz he is rebel , jaanvi and raghav fall for each other when viraj return with double obssesion for jaanvi )

you can watch until the end for happy ending !

Well Intended Love

Before We Get Married

@Aish 

OMG, I just watched Khaani yesterday (first 21 episodes only as the last 10 no longer focused on the romance) and its story was so compelling!!! This is exactly the kind of intense obsessive romances that I'm looking for: One where the the leading male's more villainous (preferably the most powerful person) and becomes utterly obsessed with the heroine. Of course, the acting and chemistry have to be top noch too.

Khaani's unique in that the villain is actually the male lead, so he's the hero as well. But I saw him as the villain because he's pretty much the main antagonist of the series and never gets the h's love.

Seriously, the villain's one of the most obsessed I've ever seen and it doesn't hurt that he's absolutely gorgeous and shares explosive chemistry with the h. All their scenes together are gold and I just couldn't get enough of the way he looks at her like he wants to devour her. The actor is phenomenal and I loved all of his facial expressions (his eyes really exude emotion), esp. when he's around the h. He seriously can't bear to be away from the h once he falls for her. As a drama veteran, it's been a long time since I've felt this way about a pairing.  

Ugh, I need more quality "heroine standing up to the hot villain" storylines like this one. One where the villain doesn't fall right away and you get to see the "falling" process. I also loved how the heroine sticks to her resolve and isn't weak to his advances. Khaani's romance plot was so compelling and intense!

Are there any more quality "heroine standing up to the hot villain" dramas with a hot, intense, and obsessive villainous male lead like this one? One where the villain doesn't fall right away and you get to see the "falling" process. I also loved how the heroine sticks to her resolve and isn't weak to his advances. Khaani's romance plot was so compelling and intense! I need more...

I love these two Khaani mvs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kk2xXIJvlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Erx5Vbh5U

@Jess4163 where did you watch Khaani? Was it in English subtitles?