CeruleanDolly:

@Jess4163 where did you watch Khaani? Was it in English subtitles?

It's on Netflix, so yep, English subs.  Lol, I'd need it since I don't speak any Urdu. I also rarely recommend anything that doesn't have English subtitles.

You are a babe, thank you!~

Cheese in the Trap (movie and/ or TV show) the guy the girl feels for is one step away from being some type of calculated murderer, in my opinion, and then there's an actual stalker in there as well!

JordyTos:

Cheese in the Trap (movie and/ or TV show) the guy the girl feels for is one step away from being some type of calculated murderer, in my opinion, and then there's an actual stalker in there as well! 

That's true! Especially that scene where he followed and watched her for several minutes.

JordyTos:

The original webtoon definitely fits this thread, but the drama doesn't give him enough scenes or flesh out his character enough. It also ruined his character by having him leave the girl at the end. 

Webtoon Jung would never do that in a million years as he needs Seol like he needs air: She's literally the only genuine relationship he's formed on his own and he'd never give that up regardless of what happens..

Jess4163:

The webtoon definitely fits, but the drama doesn't give him enough scenes or flesh out his character enough. It also ruined his character by having him leave the girl at the end. 

Webtoon Jung would never do that in a million years as he needs Seol like he needs air: She's literally the only genuine relationship he's formed on his own and he'd never give that up regardless of what happens..

I is that too, that In Ho got more screen time in that drama then Jung and comic Jung def would hold on to Seol for dear life

CeruleanDolly:

I is that too, that In Ho got more screen time in that drama then Jung and comic Jung def would hold on to Seol for dear life

I hate noble idiocy to begin with and to add that in a drama that has an existing complete work with nothing even close to this trope completely ruined the drama for me.

Some people are commenting about Cheese in the trap for the ML not having enough screen time. Completely agree- the twins especially that annoying brat the sister (or parasite as it should be called) got a lot of screen time. ALso i was so genuinely interested in the ML and felt like they were not showing enough of his character. I hope they make a season 2 to this one. The ML was great and I absolutely loved the romance with the FL. I am also adding to this discussion one Turkish TV show that i have seen 4-5 times already. It is from 2011 and it's called - They name her Feriha. It was mentioned before and I am sure it will be loved by many people here. I was impressed initially so much because i had similar problems with rich college friends ( similar situations like the FL) so it felt really close to my heart. Please watch it you won;t regret it :D

Momochan:

Love in sadness 

Hi, thank you for this but I have already seen it :)

Is there a good place to watch Indian or Pakistani shows with English subtitles? I'm been looking at Hotstar, but I've read a lot of the shows don't have English subtitles.

wolfsmanning08:

Is there a good place to watch Indian or Pakistani shows with English subtitles? I'm been looking at Hotstar, but I've read a lot of the shows don't have English subtitles.

MX player, Netflix, Zee5, voot,

"You" (American tv series,  Penn Badgley as ML) is sooo 100% that )))

I recently watched Zemhari, the main villain fell so badly for the FL. He was obssesed with her and it was slowly. It's a 10 episode  turkish drama. It has eng subtitles on youtube. It's really good and they are all gorgeous!!