Since ur getting hit so much, why not ^^ *slap* 1. yamato Nadeshiko shichi henge 2. Buzzer beat 3. Atashinchi no Danshi 4. Proposal Daisakusen <3 rom-attack , too cute ^^ Not all realllyyyyy romantic, but they're awsome to watch ^^
truasian21 wrote: can u rec me the best japanese romances possible? ive only watched hana yori dango and first kiss and i would like more. ty

Maybe Hana Kimi, Zettai Kareshi or Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge? A lot of people seem to love Nodame Cantabile. It depends a little what kind of humour you enjoy.

And now for the fun part: *hits you* (for asking others for help and not even taking the time to check you grammar and style. Tzzz.)
I would try: - well of course Nodame ( but the romance is not really the main plot) - Zettai Kareshi - Proposal Daisakusen - Love Shuffle -Tatta Hitotsu no Koi - Hana Kimi ( more comedy than romance, but it is a must-watch) If you want some more serious heart-wrecking romance, you should really try Korean ones, but if you're into more cute romance you should check Taiwanese dramas.
Of the ones I've seen that I LOVE.... Buzzer Beat Pride Love Shuffle Nodame Cantabile (A lot going on...Surface is a lot of manga but underneath is a lot of depth and a good love story that matures as the series develops) Tatta Hitotsu no Koi Zenkai Girl