Szasha wrote: But it's a drama not a movie. :p Otherwise I would have recommended Mendol long ago!

Mendol Ikemen Idol? Loved it, it's so funny ^_^
Elisabetta wrote: Mendol Ikemen Idol? Loved it, it's so funny ^_^

Yeah, that one. You are the second person I've met who's watched it and the first who thinks it's funny. Hehe.
Jakie Chan's Little Big Soldier fast paced and very good, I didn't realize it was Jackie until the end :D
the man from nowhere is good, ive watch that last year...try arrow the ultimate warrior.
beaver wrote: the man from nowhere is good, ive watch that last year...try arrow the ultimate warrior.

I actually saw that and wrote a review about it on MDL :P
I actually didn't like it that much because I felt the twist at the end was too typical.
Thanks though!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I actually saw that and wrote a review about it on MDL :P
I actually didn't like it that much because I felt the twist at the end was too typical.
Thanks though!

How about OLDBOY

cant think of japanese modern film w/ action packed w/ sense...anyway Battle royae/Zatoichi/Cyborg Girl....i will think of others

in korea...hmm... Man from Nowhere/I saw the Devil/ some already said/ i will look for some more
man from nowhere will NOT disappoint!!! A moment to Remember - but you may shed some manly tears Quick - imagine Korean Speed The Good The Bad The Weird - Korean western :p Secret - Chinese love story with timetravel Sunny - Korean coming of age drama Lost & found - K romcom Thats 7 lol ......I will add some more later Kung Fu Hustle - Chinese/HK film - its totally bonkers Once Upon A Time in High School - gritty drama set in 70s Battle Royale - J-film i found this amusing im sure i wasnt supposed to though lol
RainFlower wrote: man from nowhere will NOT disappoint!!!

A moment to Remember - but you may shed some manly tears

Quick - imagine Korean Speed

The Good The Bad The Weird - Korean western :p

Secret - Chinese love story with timetravel

Sunny - Korean coming of age drama

Lost & found - K romcom

I will add some more later

Man From Nowhere (korean Taken but better)

A MomenT To Remember (korean The NoteBook)

The Good The Bad The WEIRD (korean THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY^^)

SECRET ( classified information^^)

QUICK (korean speed ya) ..but....onhold for me

Sunny (what ever its great)
Szasha wrote: But it's a drama not a movie. :p Otherwise I would have recommended Mendol long ago!

Loved that drama :)
Well I've seen a couple of movies so here are some of my favorites, -100 Days with Mr. Arrogant -Little Black Dress -My Rainy Days -My Sassy Girl -Nana 1&2 -Paradise Kiss -Project Makeover -Seducting Mr. Perfect -Sophie's Revenge All great movies :)
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant--comedy 4th Period Murder Mystery--murder mystery (rly good) A Tale of Two Sisters--psych drama (rly rly good) Attack on the Pin-Up Boys--comedy & mystery (rly funny) Baby & Me--comedy (too cute for words) Detroit Metal City--comedy (laughed the whole time) Innocent Steps--heartwarming