I just finished Personal Taste and so i'm looking for movies now. I want to watch 7 movies from Japan/Korea/China/Hong Kong/Taiwan (the 7 can be from whatever country). Any genre's really, but nothing 18+
I didn't see 'The Man from Nowhere' on your list. I'd suggest that it's got PLENTY of action.
Maybe you should try M.W. it's very good in my opinion.
Secret Reunion Joint Security Area Special Investigations Division
Eye for an Eye, The fate or*A Battle of Wits.
The Man from Nowhere, Rough Cut, Quick and for fun chinese the sorcerer and the white snake?
Tae Guk Gi The Brotherhood of war The Good, the bad, the weird Battle Royale
The Man from Nowhere . I hear so many good things about this movie, I better not be let down! :P Tae Guk Gi (same goes for this) Battle Royale (Probably not my cup of tea, but since this got good reviews i might as well try it out.) A Battle of Wits - It has Andy Lau, it's about war, decent ratings on MDL, and no review. Perfect for me! Joint Security Area ( I THINK i've watched this, and if it's the movie im thinking about I enjoyed it :)
The Client , Uzumaki, The Host, Gorgeous.
If you can handle gore and a really dark story, then I recommend I Saw The Devil. It's overall rating on MDL isn't that good, but I'll promise you, the acting will blow you away! (Lee Byung Hun, Choi Min Sik) For a Japanese movie, you should try Devilman. It's based on a manga. It may seem like a movie for children in the beginning, but it clearly is not! Devilman was one of my first Japanese Movies and I love it.
I recommend 'The Case of Itaewon Homicide'. Korean movie based on real story, and 'Untold scandal', korean movie adapted from the novel Les Liaisons dangereuses
bokami wrote: Teletubies

LOL, I wouldn't recommend that, they're to scary...
Elisabetta wrote: LOL, I wouldn't recommend that, they're to scary...

atleast not as scary as justin bieber movie
bokami wrote: Teletubies

But it's a drama not a movie. :p Otherwise I would have recommended Mendol long ago!