For mylifeisgonetokdrama I recomend "Padam, Padam..." it's one of my favorite dramas ever, and one of the few melodramas I had ever watched (I prefer Romantic Comedies... Can't stad all that sadness) but if you want to laugh like crazy, them I'll say My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, I made my cousin (who is not into Dramas) watch it and she loved it. :)
@Little-Dream 7th Grade Civil Servant! Not sure if you're waiting for it to finish airing or not though, but from your PTW list it's the only drama that I've watched and I gotta say I'm loving it!
@ DiaNine, i peeked what you liked first and here are what i recommend: Arang and the Magistrate - subdle romance, good action scenes, littlebit diferent from general historical genre with its fantasy and crime subgenres. Good actors and well done roles. Love Suffle - it might fit to your romantic genre taste. Sirius - it might fit to your action taste
hey raincat, u have sooo many dramas LOL looking at ur ptw list, i have two dramas that i think are amazing A GENTLEMANS DIGNITY, this is a funny drama that makes u fall in love with everyone and i give it 10/10 and THE WORLD THAT THEY LIVE IN, this is really good too, im sure u will enjoy it, hope u like my suggestions :)
Hi ChingooLaotang! I definitely recommend you Queen In Hyun if you're in the mood of romance, or Shut up Flower boy band! For Japan, Rich man, poor woman is really good too...
rebecca... I think you really should watch Gaksital, Dal Ja's Spring, A Werewolf Boy, The Greatest Love, Only You & Love Me Not
Hi Genger, That is a long ptw list. I see you watches boys over flowers so I would recommend the original Japanese version Hana Yori Dango, My Boss, My Hero was an entertaining one. For Korean I see Il Ji Mae is on your Hold list and would certainly recommend watching that, King 2 Hearts is a good watch as well (although a little slow at some parts).
Hi destiny808! I would recommend Dong Yi (the 60 episodes might seem taunting, but it passes by relatively quicker than I thought), Love Shuffle, and Shut Up Flower Boy Band.
@fruitlover From Korea side : The Bridal Mask - drama / Heartbreak Library - movie From Japan side: Strawberry on the Shortcake - drama / ........
@raincat: Korean: Little Girl K Japan: Sunao ni Narenakute Taiwan: Black & White
Hi phoenixtearz9 -- for movie I would watch Chilling Romance I found it absolutely delightful
drama -- A Gentleman's Dignity was a good and fun watch
Hye Grimmdef, from your PTW list you should watch Tatta Hitotsu no koi and Autumn's Concerto. Nice romance.
Dear AllAboutVanness: I highly recommend Coffe Prince and City hall, both are awesome dramas. Coffe Prince is fun, fluffy at times AND got some pretty awesome kiss scenes. Citty Hall has them too, but it's more serious at some point because they deal with politics and stuff.

If you want a movie then I say "My Rainy Days" I love that movie.

NOTE FOR THE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO PICK FO ME: I'm waiting for "Grade 7 civil servant" to finish airing and then I'll watch it, so please don't recommend that one to me n_n
For Little-Dream, you gotta watch Love Shuffle, it's short and it's awesome! I need a recommendation or two to start watching asap, i'm in a romance mood! (Whats new?) Please and ty!
@Starae Taiwan: Autumn's Concerto ....great romance with all romance drama classic clishes, good acting and actors Japan: Pride....its not about sport, its about love, KimuTaku!!! Korea: Me too, Flower or Reply 1997 .....both are good, first one is more similar to classic romance drama: rich/poor, evil third part a.s.o.