I would recommend Two Weeks.
Autumn's Concerto I would recommend these based on your Plan to Watch list: Fated to Love You It Started with a Kiss Love, Now --> This is pretty good, but it was very long Shining Inheritance Sungkyunkwan Scandal
@ maichankpop From your plan to watch list i would recommend the following: City Hall Always ( One of my favorite movie) Cruel City (one of the best drama aired this year) Devil Beside You ( I am not a fan of Taiwanese drama, but, this one is an exception) Iljimae King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo King2Hearts (really good) Queen In Hyun's Man ( 1 of my top 5, strongly recommended) Shining Inheritance Smile, You (Funny & romantic) You have many great dramas in your plan to watch list. Last but not least, I would recommend the Bridal mask.
@minbaobeu93 i'm just going to recommend based on what i have watched already: kimi wa petto love shuffle rurouni kenshin the man from nowhere what happened in bali zettai kareshi
Last Cinderella - I really loved this drama!If you want an age gap relathionship with very hot men, this is for you.It also has steamy kisses if you are a fan.

Smilling Pasta - I remember watching this one a long time ago.You should try it it if you are up to something cute and simple...not nervewracking

Can We Get Married? - Great!It has 4 stories so you should be able to find at least one that appeals to you.a great family drama that explains different stages of relathionships.Also the new actors are really good!
@Aya97: I would reaaally reaally very much recommend King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu! It's an amazing heartfelt drama that will tug at your heartstrings <3 Teaches you about life, morals and values and how good will always prevail :D There is romance too though that isn't the main emphasis :) and kisses of course. God of Study is alot like it but in a school context - teaches about morals and values, really touching. Especially relatable if you are a student or you know people who are students, especially especially if you aren't very good in your studies (YET) ^^ both dramas have an awesome soundtrack and will make you cry lots, laugh lots, fangirl lots and fall in love :') P.s. still can't get over your crazily long completed list :O
@loverain777,there are too many drama that I loved from ur PTW list.. I'd rec what I like the most which are 1 little of tears ,49 Days, Innocent Man ,Can You hear My Heart & I Hear Your Voice if you're in need of some good tearjerker drama & Miracle in Cell No 7 for movie, A Gentleman's Dignity *if you don't mind hawwt ajusshi actors* & My Girlfriend is A Gumiho for rom-com ^^
EvaLovietta on your list i pick warrior baek dong soo i really loved it and i don't usually like sageuk! i also really liked gifted hands, good luck!
The woman who still wants to marry - older woman-younger boy

Can we get married?

I need romance season 2 -nif you want something refreshing and sexy...different from your typical korean drama

Love Shuffle - I LOVED this drama!!!! A must watch

Lucky Seven - no romance but trust me...it has its big points!!
My Name is Kim Sam Soon - is the only one i would recommend for now. This show was lovely you will not regret watching it.
I would recommend Skip Beat! It's really cute, short and hilarious!! It's a Taiwan-South Korea collaboration and it has Suju DongHae and Siwon as the male leads...The main actress is really cute and good! You'll love it! ^^
Mary Stayed out all night Personal Taste
Iljimae Vampire Prosecutor and The Bridal Mask ^.^
Antique Bakery Can You Hear My Heart Chilling Romance Nobuta wo Produce Gokusen Rurouni Kenshin Pasta The Greatest Love The Man from Nowhere Wild Romance Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Ojakgyo Brothers (I'm actually currently watching this one so far so good) 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
Fated to Love You I Hear Your Voice Mei-chan no Shitsuji Smile, You