@AnitaGuida Bokura ga Ita Zenpen Bokura ga Ita Kouhen Life Nobuta wo Produce
Movies: kimi ni todoke Dramas: Akai ito One pound gospel oura high school host club Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
@gongju26 Brain Man would be my first advice from your list. Bridal Mask will be the second (though the beginning is not so good IMO, but it gets really good later on). The rest depends on the mood. These are all similar and good, if you are in a more serious mood: Cruel City, Swallow the sun, Time between dog and wolf. These are also good but in a more light mood: Gegege no Kitaro, Mr.BRAIN, Who are you (2013), Sennyuu Tantei Tokage, Dating Agency Cyrano, Hard Nut, Beck. Also, second seasons of Bloody Monday and Vampire Prosecutor are as good as first seasons, so if you liked them you might wanna see what happens next.
@hmyr Based on the dramas on your watched list that got high scores. I would suggest Special Affairs Team Ten, season one and two are both thrilling.
Hi @Millian, you have a long PTW list, and I'm sure there are many to recommend from your list.
But first thing first, please don't postpone Infernal Affairs any longer, it's a MUST watch. Seriously. :)

Ps. Watch the whole trilogy, not only the first movie :)
@cantiara, I haven't really seen many of the dramas on your PTW, but I can recommend from off of your On Hold List. You should try finishing City Hunter. It's such an incredible drama, and it gets better throughout the episodes.
@Doremeduck - So I looked over you list and some of my favorite dramas are rated high on your list. HOORAY! Soo I'm gong to recommend a couple more of my favs that are on your PTW list Just You (Taiwan) - It's really sweet with great chemistry between the leads.. Soulmate - It can be a little silly, but also quite poignant. Really a great drama.
@Sterl-z : Kimi wa Petto
@Megami : Akumu Chan
@Mochi_Kun Rich Man, Poor Woman
@miinu because you gave God's Gift and Two Weeks a 10 I recommend you watch Cruel City. Both have a lot of interesting twists. BTW I also noticed you have Bride of The Century on your PTW. You should check it out! You won't be disappointed especially if you liked Greatest Love you will like this.
@girl on fire, I recommend that you watch Chuno or Dong Yi if you are in the mood for period dramas.
Golden Rainbow Three Days
@gaj10 -Piece -Code Blue 2
gaj10 wrote: Golden Rainbow

Three Days

I am already watching those dramas. Recommend from my plan to watch list.
I recommend you start watching Cunning Single Lady...it's n entertaining rom-com.