I just finished watching Dream High 2 and i'm sad that it's over. I am also sad I can't see Minho anymore on Salamander Guru. Basically, I want recommendations of dramas with attractive leads! I want it to be kind of a light drama too like comedy or romance. but it doesn't have to be. yeah yeah yeah
have you watched kpop the ultimate audition? there are some hotties in it and the lead is super cute ;)
Face + Palm = Disappointed. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, and finish watching Shut Up: Flower Boy Band.
LOL. thanks. Yeah I think I am going to go watch flower boy band since I just keep hearing such good things about them. BUT SERISUSLY like have you seen Im jae bum??? :DDDDDD
i second flower boy ramyun shop jung il woo is sooo fine
Ooooo and the guys in Hana Kimi. There was so much beautiful bonding :') Are there anymore?
Oh! My Lady. Siwon from SuJu is the male lead.
Ok well what about like super adorable guys? Like Mizushima Hiro and Kamenashi??
LisNoir wrote: Oh! My Lady. Siwon from SuJu is the male lead.

I second that, I also like http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/39/sungkyunkwan-scandal
when you get not only 1 but 3 male lead
Oooo. I'll definitely check it out. Not to change the question...but I've been craving for a SUPER SUPER hilarious and adorably-funny drama. . . but not like cheap jokes or anything. Just funny because it is.
nyanyanyam wrote: Ok well what about like super adorable guys? Like Mizushima Hiro and Kamenashi??

I think I've only watched one drama with the first guy you mentioned, Zettai Kareshi and the only drama with Kame I've liked is Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.
hmm super adorable? well there's switch girl with kiriyama renn who looks like a very young hiro
lol We can't stress Flower Boy Ramen Shop enough ..but you dropped it...just wondering why? So you want young hot male lead in a light romantic comedy? is that right?....do you prefer japanese?..I can find more korean stuff. Hmmm... take a look at Absolute Boyfriend..the first episode is garbage but it gets better and the guy is hot.
You're Beautiful and Heartstrings both have cuties. Either of the Flower Boy dramas has serious hotties.