I've been searching for good idol dramas or movies but i couldn't find any so i was thinking u may help me. I already watched: 1) You're beautiful 9/10 2)Ikemen Desu Ne 8/10 3)Love in Disguise 8/10 4)Mr. Idol 7/10 5)K-POP - The Ultimate Audition 8/10 6)Dream high 8/10 7)Dream high 2 7/10
How do you define idol dramas? You don't seem to look for a specific idol/actor so what is it that you are looking for? Dramas which revolve around people becoming famous? Or dramas involving musicals? What's Up: Recommended. But it has a more serious vibe to it than the ones you mentioned. Mendol: If you've got a geeky hour you may want to give it a try. Heartstrings: It's not the best one, but quite alright. You don't want to watch: The Musical. It's horrible.
Heartstrings (but honestly after the first half it starts to drag, but its worth a look) Mary Stayed Out All Night (not exactly idol, but main lead is a singer in a rock band and does incorporate music) What's Up (about the musical world) Shut Up: Flower Boy Band (only watched first two eps, saving it for summer, but from what I've read its really really good) That's all I can think of. I know dramas that star idols who play regular people, I also know dramas which don't involve the idol world but focuses on like the acting/celebrity world but the ones I've listed are more focused on the idol world and music world.
What's Up - horrible ending but for the most part okay Shut Up: Flower Boy Band - I recommend this one
The second male lead in Secret Garden is a past his prime idol. What about The Greatest Love? Papa wa Idol is currently airing.
ToGetHer (taiwanese drama) but the others i could think up are about actors and celebrities not idols like the ones you listed above :(
Szasha wrote: How do you define idol dramas? You don't seem to look for a specific idol/actor so what is it that you are looking for? Dramas which revolve around people becoming famous? Or dramas involving musicals?

What's Up: Recommended. But it has a more serious vibe to it than the ones you mentioned.
Mendol: If you've got a geeky hour you may want to give it a try.
Heartstrings: It's not the best one, but quite alright.

You don't want to watch:
The Musical. It's horrible.

Well, i don't mind dramas that contain the celebrity issues i mean like skip beat or something or even idol dramas that have musicals in it as long as it's intresting and don't have slow moments and yeah i watched the musical it's not that great i forgot to mention it.
Witchgirl247 wrote: Heartstrings (but honestly after the first half it starts to drag, but its worth a look)
Mary Stayed Out All Night (not exactly idol, but main lead is a singer in a rock band and does incorporate music)
What's Up (about the musical world)
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band (only watched first two eps, saving it for summer, but from what I've read its really really good)

That's all I can think of. I know dramas that star idols who play regular people, I also know dramas which don't involve the idol world but focuses on like the acting/celebrity world but the ones I've listed are more focused on the idol world and music world.

Heartstrings and Mary Stayed Out All Night are currently on hold and i don't plan to watch them any time soon i think i lost the intrest somehow. Yeah i wd like dramas that focus on celebrity/acting like skip beat or something.
travis wrote: What's Up - horrible ending but for the most part okay
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band - I recommend this one

Well since What's up have a horrible ending i don't think i will watch since i focus a lot on endings
asliceofkate wrote: The second male lead in Secret Garden is a past his prime idol.

What about The Greatest Love?

Papa wa Idol is currently airing.

Yeah i already watched secret garden and u're right but dropped the greatest love it just didn't get to me and i think i will check out papa wa idol.
steciLovesDramas wrote: ToGetHer (taiwanese drama)

but the others i could think up are about actors and celebrities not idols like the ones you listed above :(

Some of my friends who watched ToGrTher didn't recommand it to me do u recommand it that hard? and yeah i wd like to watch dramas about celebrities such as skip beat and so.
Rourou wrote: Well since What's up have a horrible ending i don't think i will watch since i focus a lot on endings

It doesn't have a horrible ending or not what you might imagine it to be. The last ten minutes are a little rushed that is it.