Yes, I'm a terribly impatient person. I get bored with dramas easily, and since I'm currently still in my post-awesome drama slump (after finishing Shut Up: Flower Boy Band) yesterday, I need something to watch while I wait for my beloved Wednesday/Thursday dramas to be released. Can anyone recommend any good, entertaining dramas for me to watch? Korean dramas are preferred but good Japanese/Taiwanese dramas are cool too.
what types of genre do you like? i'l give you suggestions wit them in mind :)
I think I recommended a few in another thread for you.. but I will again here from your PTW or just drama's I think are worth watching.. Don Quixote The Greatest Love My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Or you can go look at my list, sort the completed by rating and search for yourself.. It's hard to pick good ones to recommend to someone else, when I find so many to be good, or better than good.. these three fit into the better than good category to me..
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I think I recommended a few in another thread for you.. but I will again here from your PTW or just drama's I think are worth watching..
Don Quixote
The Greatest Love
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Or you can go look at my list, sort the completed by rating and search for yourself.. It's hard to pick good ones to recommend to someone else, when I find so many to be good, or better than good.. these three fit into the better than good category to me..

i agree with you about my girlfriend is a gumiho :D
coffee prince is defently worth watching. and I totally agree lately ive been in a slump too. I'm supposedly spose to be watching my girlfriend is a gumiho but well im finding it ever so hard to watch dunno if its because im in a slump or because its just not for me. people have good reviews of it -sigh- then again there was good reviews for cinderella sister too but I couldn't get into that either -sigh- and playful kiss ( i hated the main girl character so much i could not watch it) and my princess ( I was falling asleep after 2nd episode)
kdramamad wrote: coffee prince is defently worth watching. and I totally agree lately ive been in a slump too. I'm supposedly spose to be watching my girlfriend is a gumiho but well im finding it ever so hard to watch dunno if its because im in a slump or because its just not for me. people have good reviews of it -sigh- then again there was good reviews for cinderella sister too but I couldn't get into that either -sigh-
and playful kiss ( i hated the main girl character so much i could not watch it) and my princess ( I was falling asleep after 2nd episode)

a little help to get you out of your slump :)
my girlfriend is a gumiho as lots of funny moments and although it doesnt make much sense at the beginning you begin to love the drama :D give it a chance
playful kiss i agree the main girl is a bit annoying but trust me you start to prefer her more when the second girl comes into the story
ayeaye2011 wrote: what types of genre do you like? i'l give you suggestions wit them in mind :)

I'll watch pretty much anything except straight-up horror, or really really long (30+ episodes) dramas.
I tend to be more in the mood for lighter fare, though. Not necessarily romcoms or anything (though I do love those), but melodramas tend to bore me after the first few episodes.
From your PTW list: Don Quixote Queen In Hyun's Man
I think you should continue with City Hunter, I see it's on your CW list, 1st episode is about origin mostly, but the following ones have a quite different style- so if this was stopping you, please try watching some more. If you like action you can also try Bloody Monday.As for fun rom-com- Love Shuffle is very good- and you won't get bored in the middle because it's quite unexpected. You can also try Samurai High school or Skip Beat!- both very enjoyable. And of course I need to recommend Nodame Cantabile ^_^
ayeaye2011 wrote: a little help to get you out of your slump :)
my girlfriend is a gumiho as lots of funny moments and although it doesnt make much sense at the beginning you begin to love the drama :D give it a chance
playful kiss i agree the main girl is a bit annoying but trust me you start to prefer her more when the second girl comes into the story

aha Ok then maybe Ill give it a chance im on the 3rd episode atm :) thou I do kinda of like the guy whos after the gumiho and his relationship with her which dated aaaalll the way back. that kind of caught my attention. I do love how he thinks shes going to eat him, it makes me laugh.
Actually in all honestly i skipped right to that because of an mv i watched. I liked her sooooo much better i enjoyed it slightly better when she was there. Maybe im just a sucker for the *****y type. I was then disappointed when he chose that girl over her *angry* so i stopped watching it again lawl
I finished watching HUNGRY jdrama in 2 days....it's so good and yummy
kdramamad wrote: aha Ok then maybe Ill give it a chance im on the 3rd episode atm :) thou I do kinda of like the guy whos after the gumiho and his relationship with her which dated aaaalll the way back. that kind of caught my attention. I do love how he thinks shes going to eat him, it makes me laugh.
Actually in all honestly i skipped right to that because of an mv i watched. I liked her sooooo much better i enjoyed it slightly better when she was there. Maybe im just a sucker for the *****y type. I was then disappointed when he chose that girl over her *angry* so i stopped watching it again lawl

aaah dont worry he will definably regret what he as done AND will become more mature :) but he wont be with that other girl for long so just skip a little if you want to lmao :P
concreteroads wrote: I'll watch pretty much anything except straight-up horror, or really really long (30+ episodes) dramas.
I tend to be more in the mood for lighter fare, though. Not necessarily romcoms or anything (though I do love those), but melodramas tend to bore me after the first few episodes.

hmmmmmmmm, for you i would recommend
white Christmas - more of a suspense and thriller it will definitely keep you entertained. and its only 8 episodes long :)
Miss no good - funny as hell
hello! miss - its a romcom but the story is just one of a kind :)
my girlfriend is a gumiho - epic drama that is cute adorable and very on the edge of your seat kind of thing
Playful kiss youtube edition - just sweet funny and quick episodes (i think you'll like it)
Stars falling from the sky - very colourful :P (you will understand once you watch it :D)
hmm you can try watching 49 Days. It's not melodramatic and it's not really a romcom either [although there's romance in it]. It has supernatural references and it's really interesting as well as sad. Maybe you'll like it ^^