Wondering if anyone could recommend a family drama on the longer side.  Something akin to Glorious Day, Ojakgyo Brothers, What Happens to My Family, King's Family, Ugly Alert.

There are others that I have seen, both those stick out for me as the better ones.  Something with multiple generations interacting with each other, and showing relationships between a lot of different characters.

The longer dramas I have watched were Jang Bo Ri is here and I am currently watching My Daughter Geum Sa Wol. They both have many crazy relationships or connections between the characters. The both have the same writers I believe, both dramas are also very dramatic. I really enjoyed the chaos though. Another drama that comes to mind is Unkind Woman, but that mostly focuses on women (as mentioned in the title). I hope you find what you are looking for!!
Amachan is a Japanese family drama with 156 episodes (each episode is 15 minutes). Mare is another one that I'm currently watching. Both are great and have multiple generations interacting with each other, and they are showing relationships between a lot of different characters.

The main characer of Amachan is Aki, She and her mother go from to live in her mother's home town. Aki is fascinated by the local people and most of all by her grandmother, who is a female diver, an "ama".Soon she makes friends with lots of people, and, well, lots of things happen! This drama is fun, easy to watch with a light and warm atmosphere. There's romance, but only very little.

Mare is about a girl who hates dreams because her father is always chasing after new dreams and big projects and he fails every time. After one such big failure, the family (Mare, her parents and younger brother) goes to live in a small village on the countryside. They find a home with the older couple Fumi and Ganji, who live just the sort of life mare admires. Little by litte they are accepted by the local people. This drama is similar to Amachan in many ways, but has its unique twists and turns. Also, if you like pastries, it has that kind of eye candy. :)
Okay, I'll list some family dramas that I liked and you can check out the links to see if you're interested. I'll list my favorites first.

Smile, You

New Tales of Gisaeng

My Daughter Seo Young

Family's Honor

Come! Jang Bo Ri

Golden Rainbow

Smile, Dong Hae

Love, Now

I love family dramas so i'll list you a few of my favourites:
Smile You (it has the same writer as Glorious Day),
Gloria,
Life is Beautiful,