Hi all,
I'd love some recommendations for Dramas/Movies from 2014/2015. Here are some things I like/don't like.

• Taiwan, China, Korea or Japan only.
  • No tragic endings. Sad parts are ok.
  • Definitely under 30'ish episodes. 20 or under is preferable though.
  • Finished airing/fully subbed.
  • At least some romance. Mystery/Action/Hidden past would be great if possible too.
  • A male lead. Preferably under 40'ish years old. 
  • General character age range somewhere around the early 20's to late 30's would be great.
  • Good OST/Cinematography is a HUGE bonus.
But really I'm open to most suggestions as to something good I may have missed in 2014/2015 or just general recommendations of things you think I may like. Mains 2 points are no tragedies & nothing over 30'ish episodes. Thanks. :)

Memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami
Subete ga F ni naru
Thanks. I will look those 2 up. :)
Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira
N no Tame ni
Gomenne Seishun!
Thanks N no Tame ni sounds interesting. I'll give it a shot. :)
School 2015 ! is first in my mind. I love all their ost ><
Warm and Cozy 
Thanks. I had planned on checking those out eventually, so will definitely keep them in mind. :)
I was stuck on your profile so long. I absolutely love Hyde 

but moving on, I'd really recommend;
Marriage, not dating. Really funny. I'm usually not the type for comedy but this is great, the female lead was one of the best and funniest I've seen (and she has such legs goals lol)

LOL Hyde's beauty is mesmerising lol. I can stare at those gifs for hours...

Thanks will look into that one. Is the comedy the stupid kind or ok? I don't like scenes that have really embarrassing situations.

Just had a look at your profile & other than Chul Soo those are some of my favourite characters as well.
mesmerising, finally I found the right word to describe him. He doesn't age either. I really love his voice too, it always hits me
It's nice we like the same kind of characters ^.^

Hmm it's a bit hard to describe the kind of comedy. Most of it revolved around embarrassing situations yet I never really cringed, but just laughed really hard instead. I think a big plus to this series is that the male lead is arrogant, spoiled and all, yet not really mean to the female lead. And the female lead is some crazy beast. Also defenitely no wall-kisses
I think the best is to check 1 episode out and then you'll see if it's your kind of humor or not :)

Yeah I will grab an episode & check it out. :)

Yeah, he's definitely a vampire-like person. Never seems to change much. I really wish he would do another movie. 
The only ones I've seen that aren't on your completed list (that I recommend with your criteria in mind):

Splash Splash LOVE - Only two episodes and it was extremely well-done. So good. 

Fated to Love You (Korean) - Very quirky male lead, I found it quite charming. And it has an amazing OST. 
Thanks I have Splash Splash LOVE on my PTW, I'll definitely bump that one up. I did try to start Fated to love you a few times but it never really seemed to grab me. I'll try to give it another shot at some point. :)
yesss I loved moon child (gackt doesn't age either, but he looks a bit plastic) 
still gotta watch his other movies

hope you like M, ND :)
Moon Child was pretty good but my favourite is Last Quarter of the Moon, I really loved the story. I find Gackt a bit plastic too. I miss is VK days & when he was more mysterious LOL. I saw him live though as yellow fried chickenz a while ago, he was pretty good. Just not my style anymore. HYDE is really cool in VAMPS & I prefer the music & concept. 

Thanks. I am going to work my way through all the above suggestions & hopefully there will be stuff that entertains me. :)