hi im looking for this drama as i only remember read little bit of written update and i think i had seen the video of an episode of it too

so the guy loses his memory and his mom takes him away to (i cant remember if its US or UK) & keeps him locked in the house away

from the girl he love but since he has lost his memory he doesnt know that...

he keeps having dreams of a girl but he cant ever clearly see her face and gets frustrated and wakes up i think yelling & screaming..

while the girl (i dont know if this is TW or Chinese drama all i know shes in high school or collage) feel his presence i think adn thinks about him..

i dont even remember if she thinks hes dead or what... so any way the guy some how runs away to i think Russia and there he meets a girl who 

he thinks is the he sees in his dreams and so with her he goes back to the whatever place this show is about....

i thought it was "Lets Watch the Meteor Shower" but it wasnt....

When i first started reading your post I thought it might be "Autumn's Concerto" but then the bit about Russia totally flummoxed me 
he doesn't stay in Russia just i guess while running away from his mom lands there but after he meets this other girl he takes her and goes to TW or China since i cant really remember all the details i read and watching a video clip of maybe a recap or a music video so its only bits and pieces  T.T
and they are still attending school and the story is similar to Hana Yori Dango/ Boys Over FLowers
so she has the "guys" friends there to help her and seems one of the friend likes her but since she only has the main guy in her heart
but i cant remember if its high school or collage usually if its Korean or Japanese its high school but if its Chinese or TW drama the change it to Collage

its not Autumn's Concerto i looked it up
Also like the 2nd season of the Taiwanese versions of HYD - Meteor Garden where the whole season is based on his loss of memory in Spain and meeting someone new while the main girl and her friends look for him and so on and so on.
@Toots thanks i didnt' know there was 2nd season 'Let's Watch the Meteor Shower Again'? maybe thats the one
and thanks it was this 2nd season finally i can stop looking and watch it! ^.^

@EvilYuli i didn't like Taiwanese version it felt so fake i couldn't handle the acting as if they were first time acting the face hardly chnaged
only there mouth was moving... at least thats how i felt it....>.<