Hey I'm looking for some dramas where the main character's personality changes drastically! This can be from magic, ghosts, the character's choice! Whatever is good!

the link is for some examples of the drama's I have watched and i felt were included in this topic!!

thanks in advance :)

http://mydramalist.com/list/73Dgrp9L

Your list basically listed all the multiple personality/ghost possession ones. 
But since u included gu family book I guess mythical power possession also works. I have a few dramas but they're chinese.

- Sword of legends (the main guy is 'cursed' with a mysterious aura/power within him, his personality changes when the aura gets released)
- Classic of mountains and seas (halfway through the drama, the main guy has a major personality change)
- The four (the main guy is part of a wolf clan so his personality changes sometimes)

- master's sun (this drama is about ghosts, there's one scene of possession i think)
Oh My Ghostess, Master's Sun and Kill Me, Heal Me come to mind, the first two being about ghosts and the latter about multiple personality disorder.

There's a drama starting this Juli called Bring It On, Ghost with a description that also fits the bill.

EDIT: whoops, didn't see your already watched list!
Besides the other ones people have already mentioned:
Ouroboros (changes his personality from super bubbly to killer)
Cheo Yang (ghost possession)
PIECE - Fragments of a Memory (multiple personalities)
The Master's Sun 
I don't know if this fits your category but try Secret Garden too. The female & male lead exchanges personalities every time it rains.
Falling for Innocence - guy gets a new heart 
I Love Lee Tae Ri - boy becomes an adult
Sort of:
Mask - girl takes over the life of someone who looks like her
Bride of the Century - same as above.
Soul - a short 10 ep drama with Lee Seo Jin from 2009 has ghost possession
Go Princess Go - kind of similar to Secret Garden (guy wakes up in a girl's body in the past. low budget drama but I think it's really good considering that)