Hi Guys~ 

Could you please recommend any good 'Boys Love' TV Series/Drama? 

So far I have seen 'Love Sick The Series' and 'Make It Right: The Series'  and it was really good. So I'm pretty much interested in any thing like that. 

Thank you!!!!

Part time: The Series is the only one I can think of that's similar enough but subs are slow at the moment.
Also, a bit different but stil BL is Yandai byway no.10 that's currently airing.
I have a list of mostly BL stories you can check out here though.
Hmm...

I can think of at least two with really good reviews:
Addicted Heroin (Chinese webseries, they were gonna make a second season, but it got cancelled because of the ban)
The Lover (Korean drama, features several couples and one of them is about a gay guy and his roommate)

I haven't fully watched them yet, but I snuck a few peeks and they looked great!

Sadly enough, there aren't a lot of BL dramas out there. It's often either movies, webseries or just fanservice.
Love Like 
Falling in Love with a Rival 

both aren't school dramas like the 2 you watched
they are both chinese, funny, cute, etc.

japanese movie: Seven Days (2 movies)
Life is beautiful - there is one gay couple here and it's not about falling in love or all the fluffy stuff since they are together from the beginning, it’s about coming out and getting the acceptance of the people around. – really heartwarming series but long, it’s a family drama
Life is Beautiful is definitely worth it! So is The Lover, you should watch these too.
Grey Rainbow - which only has 4 episodes is also good, kinda a mini drama.
Diary of Tootsies - it's about 3 gays/queer friends and their love lives, more towards the end of the drama a love line starts to appear and I loved it :3
Lastly you have Hormones: The Series, somewhat similar to the other Thai dramas referred above ^^
Make it right is my favorite BL drama and it's not even done airing yet. So you're right, it's pretty good

Antique bakery

Just friends? (movie)

Reply 1997 has a gay character
=)
I just made a new thread for Thai BL dramas this year, here it is ^-^

http://mydramalist.com/discussions/thai-dramas-lak...