goblinfan:

1% of Something

My Heart Twinkle Twinkle

Coffee and Vanilla (Jdrama)

They are all my fav dramas. Do you know more similar ones? I loved these dramas and their jealous and possessive heroes ^__^

Well intended love s1 and s2

Scarlet heart ryeo

Boys over flowers

Meteor garden

i don't know i should put this here or not 

movie - 365 days 

plot - a gangster  ML kidnap FL and  give her 365 days which is one year to fall in love him . in this period if she doesn't fall for him so  he will release her .

country - poland

lang - polish + english (no sub )

certificate - A (adult)

DrAmAlOvEr:

i don't know i should put this here or not 

movie - 365 days 

plot -  a gangster  ML kidnap FL and  give her 365 days which is one year to fall in love him . in this period if she doesn't fall for him so  he will release her . 

country - poland

lang - polish + english (no sub )

certificate - A (adult)

Yes. This one for sure has two warnings. One is that it is definitely "mature" audiences only with sex scenes and also has a tragedy warning. 

There is a brand new turkish show called Emanet (legacy) the male is Very dominant, hot-tempered, jealous and even cruel but he has his reasons and his dark past. After some time Seher stats to soften his heart but they still have a long way to go. here is a short summery.

There is a brilliant Youtube video Yaman and serher welcome to the fire which sums up the first few episodes in the most entertaining way possible. www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rGkzHkQEdE

Seher hasn't seen her sister in over 5 yeas after she finds herself trapped in the loveless Kirimli mansion with her 5-year old son Yusuf with his uncle Yaman, a powerful, tough and cold-hearted businessman who closed his heart to all feelings long time ago. Although Yusuf is very well protected in his uncle's care, he craves sympathy. On her deathbed, Kevser begs her sister Seher to come to the mansion and take care of her son. Seher will do anything to be apart of yusufs life even if it means taking him away but Yaman will not give up with out a fight. The two continue to face various conflicts, but an undeniable, deep love starts to grow between them.

Loving, Never Forgetting

I 110% recommend black and white love (siyah beyaz aşk) over any tv series I was highly disappointed in 365 days as the relationship is minimal and not enough time to tell the story. Black and white love has everything  from the love hate to guns and drama. İt is highly entertaining watching their relationship grow and they go from black and white to grey. Here is a preview of the first few days they meet you can see just how packed it is with story line and entertainment. www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uj0XMkxSzI&t=5s

Will Forever be my Favourite.