So err. Yeah. I can't find anything worth watching in my PTW list. And what I feel like watching is something with 1. No Melo-drama (I hate too much Drama) types but focused on Romance. (I can take only romance too.. Not too cheesy, please.) 2. The male-lead is supposed to be hot. Or there's no fun watching it. T.T 3. Female Lead: Please no annoying ones. 4. It can be Japanese or Korean. :) - (Taiwanese if it's really good) 5. And kissing scenes that're just awesome. Heart melting ones please. :D 6. It'd be awesome if it was aired like around 2010-2012. (Not too old). Not Historical Please. It can have Action for all I care. :) P.S: Not longer than 20 episodes. Tests my patience. The shorter the better. It's really late rn, and I don't feel like typing much. It'd be great if you could help out. :) Sorry for being too picky.
Daiichi wrote: you're drunk go home

Is that a drama? :)
It's just that I can't find it.
Oh. Is that so? That's sad. I really wanted to watch something. This won't do. Any other recommendations?
I want a steak. Period.
Yes. Now get out of my thread. I really want some actual recommendations.
LOL. Stay. Watch the movie ermm.. What was the name again. Yeah Lovesick. You can watch it on Viki. Le'mme know if you need the link. You'll like it. It's short funny, random. And kinda cute.
LOL. I really like it.