Hello everybody!! I decided to write here because I need some recommendation. The truth is I watched lot of dramas already but I have the feeling I need to watch a super cliche drama again. Yes, I search and search, watch and watch but nothing. Usually I'm the type of public who prefer strong females, no triangles, I hate hyper dramatic plots, but I'm ready to go against my preferences this time. 

• any plot is welcome. The only thing, nothing about this 2016 bc I'm almost watching all of them. lol 

• Easy triangles (  if there is not other option are welcome too)

• To put in order my ideas and yours; as when you watch Boys over flowers, and think, woah, super cliche. Yeah ahaha like that.

• Happy ending is the must to have.

Okay! I hope don't be so messy trying to explain hahah Thank you! 

Brilliant Legacy(super super cliche)
moon river (its taiwnese but is a little similar to boys over flowers i.e a super cliche drama)
trot lovers
sunny happiness (taiwanese)
noble, my love
full house (thai version is better imo)
fated to love you (korean version)
snow white
ojakgyo brothers (its a long drama so give it a few episodes)
last scandal of my life
heirs
descendants of the sun 
marry me or not (taiwanese)
Please Come Back, Mister and Cheese in the Trap (but the endings are not typical happy endings, especially Cheese in the Trap- I'm not so sure if it's a kind of drama you are looking for)

I was going to recommend Cinderella and the Four Knights but you are probably watching it already. It's so cliche it hurts hahah I love it
I'm in the same mood for cliche dramas as you, so I totally get what you're looking for xD

To The Beautiful You
Wild Romance
My Fair Lady
Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi
Madame Antoine
Bride of the Century
My Love Eun Dong
Prince William
Protect the Boss
Miss Rose
You're Beautiful
5-ji kara 9-ji made
Hi My Sweetheart
Ohitorisama
Sang Doo, Let's Go To School
Can You Hear My Heart
Mary Stayed Out All Night
Thank you so much!!! I'm gonna check many of these and start my cliche routine! hahaha ♥ 
Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should watch Boss & Me (I didn't check your drama list, so you've probably watched it before). It's cliché,romantic and you'll love it!
Thanks!!!

About Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai I watched recently!!! yas! waiting for more 

and I didn't check Boss&Me but I know it was pretty famous! I will check