So, I was wondering if anyone knows of any shows where a male mc get super powers or great power suddenly, and begins using his power for relatively good.  However, another aspect in the show I want is that there is another side that basically does the same thing as the Hero, but they work separately, or even better, the other side wants to stop the Hero for some reason. 

The closest thing I can think of to attach a sort of image to this idea is the series, Iljimae, MC became very strong, and basically does good things, but the local law enforcement want to arrest him, being that he's technically a thief.

Any genre or setting is fine, likewise for era.

Thank you for any time spent reading this and any spent on replying.

Cruel City
Scholar Who Walks the Night
Yong Pal
Bad Guys (kinda)
Beautiful Mind (kinda)
City Hunter
Healer
Two Weeks
Thanks, most of these look pretty good, I especially like the sound of Scholar Who Walks the Night and Kagi No Kakatta Heya, they sound great,
 City Hunter
Scholar Who Walks The Night
Iljimae
Jeon Woo Ch
Gu Family Booki
Death Note (either the movies, or the recent drama, both are good and the plot is so nice that I watched both)
you may know of it already, the MC suddenly gets the power to kill people or decide how they die, he does this for justice because he kills criminals, there is another detective tho, and he also works for justice and doesn't excuse deaths and they of course go against each other, both are super brilliant and you won't expect some events or the ending