I'm in the mood for some serious romance dramas/movies.....after Queen In Hyun's man I haven't found anything quite like it. 1. Needs to be a story based around romance, not romance on the side. 2. I prefer more mature dramas/movies, not childish ones. (And I'm over 18, so it can be pretty mature if you have any in mind.) 3. Good ending, and by good I mean I don't want to leave feeling like I wasted my time watching it. My favorites are Korean, but I'm fine with Japanese/Taiwanese as well. I hope you can help me. I'm really craving me some good romance stories.
I recently finished to watch Shining Inheritance and it was pretty good, not childish and it has a good plot. I really like it. I recommend you to see it.
RimSooSung wrote: I recently finished to watch Shining Inheritance and it was pretty good, not childish and it has a good plot. I really like it.
I recommend you to see it.

That was one of the first I watched and I did enjoy it! ^^ Thanks for your recommendation though!
"Seek and ye shall find"
RainFlower wrote: "Seek and ye shall find"

Amen sister
Jeaniessi wrote: Romance Rec Thread 1
Romance Rec Thread 2
Romance Rec Thread 3
Romance Rec Thread 4
Romance Rec Thread 5
Romance Rec Thread 6
Romance Rec Thread 7
Romance Rec Thread 8
Romance Rec Thread 9
Romance Rec Thread 10

Enjoy!

The Movie one helped me out but the rest of them aren't really what I was looking for. I'm looking for more serious romances rather then just rom-com. I wouldn't of posted otherwise. ;~;
So you want a MELODRAMA then? I'm confused. Why don't you put in the country you want, the genre you want, and see which ones are highly rated? Read some reviews and WAH LA, drama!
LibradaJ wrote: So you want a MELODRAMA then? I'm confused.

Why don't you put in the country you want, the genre you want, and see which ones are highly rated? Read some reviews and WAH LA, drama!

Then there wouldn't really be much of a point in the recommendation form....I don't trust the ratings very much on the site because some dramas have high scores but there are absolutely no reviews and hardly any comments on them.

But yes, melodrama would be nice as well.
There are a lot of other Recs in the rec thread you could find a lot there. And here are some more. these are all NON childish romance or romance with comedy but all turn serious... some are outright melodrama. Also...You can sort by genre now when searching on MDL! :) The city hall what's up fox Dal Ja's spring Pride Rondo The Woman Who Still Want to Marry The Princess' Man Dae Mul Biscuit Teacher and star candy I'm Sorry, I Love You 9 ends 2 outs Cain & Abel (the romance here is a little 'on the side' at first but ramps up as the drama goes along) Can you hear my heart... a little makjang but only 30 eps Love Rain Lovers Me Too Flower ~ awesome romance. Pretty serious for most. Romance central Protect The Boss Scent of a Woman Tatta Hitotsu no Koi The Snow Queen The World They Live In Who Are You Queen of Reversals Prosecutor Princess
Hi!!! I recommand you a few movies... Kmovie a millionnaire's first love (classic) almost love Daisy Love
Ohhhh i dont finish!!! ..... Love me not Only you Pain Petty romance Temptetion of wolves
You should watch Full House - starring Rain :D Scent of a Woman Prosecutor Princess The Greatest Love The Moon that Embraces the Sun My Name is Kim Sam Soon