I'm not feeling well (stomach's been killing me and stress from school) and I want something fun to watch as there is nothing on TV for me so i decided to watch Asian dramas. I'm pretty much re-watching my favorite ones but I wondered if anyone could tell me of some sweet, funny, light dramas to watch? Also I am not picky about where they are from. Such as Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, etc, etc. I love dramas of any kind. ^^ I just want one that ends happy, will make me laugh. If you look at my list that still needs more added on yo might be able to get an idea of what I like. ^^ I'm also not picky on genre. So if it's like suspense comedy, or youth comedy or romance comedy and even horror comedy (though with a queasy stomach maybe no...) I'm all up for it. ^^ Thanks so much you guys! :3
try One Pound no Fukuin (one pound gospel) it's really funny ;D
Hi Don't know if you feel better so... It's not a drama but it's funny High school debut, or in drama Hotaru no hikari...And One pound gospel was really good!
Haha ironically I've seen One Pound Gospel and it was cute/funny/sweet. I may watch that again. But thank you for the other drama selections I'll watch those as well! :D
maybe you can try watch Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, or Switch girl, both are really good and funny! :)
Flower Boy Ramyeon shop!!! - kdrama Ouran High School Host Club - jdrama feel better soon :)
Try You're Beautiful. Great cast, good music and a lot of fun.
I am sick too -....- I usually prefer to watch intense Dramas then... In your case I recommend: Hana Kimi (jap. version) :)
You've got Nodame on your to-watch list. That one is very funny and overall really good. Also Seigi no Mikata and My Boss My Hero are great comedies. Get well soon :)