awhh fanx guys - this is awesome! More than a bucket load for her look though. Ace ^^

Jeaniessi wrote: Oh, and tell your Omma, I said hi!

yup yup - will do! She needs to get back on here really . . . ;)

Sleepninja wrote: Aww Shucks. Only Kdramas? I have a very weepy Jdrama if she is willing. 1 Liter of Tears

that was what she said :( I know, I know - I've managed to get her to watch a couple Jdramas (at home dad and we're currently halfway through ninkyo helper) and although she has nothing against them, she's alway banging on about how she prefers the SOUND of the Korean language...... although, once she watched a few of the Ks, she might well be ready for a swticharoo for a bit of a change. ^^
that was what she said :( I know, I know - I've managed to get her to watch a couple Jdramas (at home dad and we're currently halfway through ninkyo helper) and although she has nothing against them, she's alway banging on about how she prefers the SOUND of the Korean language...... although, once she watched a few of the Ks, she might well be ready for a swticharoo for a bit of a change. ^^[/QUOTE]

I see your mum is exactly like me. I just can't make myself to watch jdramas, even if I know they are good. What can I say? I love Korea! And there are a lot good kdramas to watch.
TREE of HEAVEN ...definitely a tear-jearker