As the title says I'm looking for a sad epic drama that has a solid happy ending.....not a weak/open end or confused endings....HAPPY endings :) Don't mind J or Kdramas...just avoid historical if you can. Thanks!!!!!
Only one name came in my mind....Autumn's Concerto.... And different kind of sad drama...The Queen's Classroom...focused on school life...
I've heard Scent of a Woman, Autumn's Concerto and Innocent Man are like that.
Thanks I added Autumn's Concerto....it's highly rated in the reviews:) I've never seen twDrama before but will still need the subtitles as I understand Cantonese but not Mandarin.... Scent of a Woman I've dropped...for some reason I couldn't connect with the story or the male lead (Lee Dong Wook) I didn't find his acting very natural in it. Don't know why....anyway I might consider picking it up again. There doesn't seem to be alot of recommendations so I'm guessing there's lots of sad dramas but hardly any with happy endings! What a shame.....why can't they make more happy endings???
Well, i strongly suggest Secret Garden, Queen Inhyun's man and The moon embraces the sun in Kdramas if you love a Happily ever after sort of thing endings. Enjoy! :)
OK thanks, I'm on ep 13 QIHM now and that's been good and straight after I will be watching Secret Garden.
Just suggested some stuff from your PTW list & 1 other. Some of these are more plenty of adversities rather than epic sad but would probably still work ok. :) 1) Last Friends is fairly serious, lots of sad moments but I thought the ending was satisfying. 2) Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. 3) Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Besides Secret Garden, which seems popular in this thread, I'll recommend: Innocent Love
o.o are you looking for romances with the classic cliche sad stuff? lol or are you looking for serious sad dramas?
I guess I'm looking for romance with classic cliche sad stuff but has a strong happy ending :) Anything like this?? Or any sad dramas with happy endings will do.