I have seen City Hunter and loved it. So I am looking for a drama similar to it. That is, with great action and plus good romance. I don't want endings in which either of the leads die. Plus, I have seen Bridal Mask so don't recommend that one. I don't care if it's Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese or whatever. But if you know any similar ones- then that would be great! ^_^
mmmmmm....... maybe try some saeguk! Those have some awesome action and romance! :) And please, can you edit your post so it doesn't spoil Bridal Mask??? Thanks :)
Tokyo DOGS - great cast, great humor, a bit of bromance and romance. Kurosagi- you know who starred there ;) Bloody Monday - not about romance, but still great. Iljimae - first episodes are really sad, and it left me emotionally unstable ( I was really into the story), but it is worth it.
Time Between Dog and Wolf, i'm watching it right now and it's AMAZING, it is very similar to City Hunter, they have a lot in common. I second Iljimae as well but it doesn't have a lot of romance, just a little bit, but it's there. The Princess Man is one of my all time favorite action/romance dramas, it's really heart wrenching, I loved it!
Hm...I recommend "The Legend". It's got action, magic and romance centered at the core of it. it's long but not bad. I also recommend The Kingdom of the Winds. It's similar to The Legend albeit the lack of fantasy.
I second The Princess' Man.
IRIS Rondo Black and White (not a lot of romance) Arang and the magistrate I second Kurosagi but don't expect a lot from the romantic side.