Dramaholicss wrote: I've watched almost half of that. But Queen Inhyun's man & The moon embraces the sun out stands them. Both falls for my 2012 favorite drama list. Im in the middle of watching Bridal mask and so far, it might also be one of the great drama i've seen this year.

You should also add Innocent man on your PTW list. It was really good. :>

I've already watched Nice Guy and really loved it<3
You should DEFINITELY watch Faith and Rooftop Prince!! Time Slip Dr. Jin...........naah you can spare it :) Also I watched Queen Inhyun and Rooftop Prince at the same time, although their story is the same they complete each other! And for numbe 4 :) I say it is a great drama with a fast pace but it does not lead anywhere. Hope you will be able to watch them! :)
I have to agree with what's been said. You can't go wrong with most of them. I personally favor the historical drama side of things... I watched Queen In Hyun's Man not too long ago. It's cute (though I didn't like the lead actress that much) Faith is a bit slow in the beginning, but picks up. The romance part here is equally balanced with the political intrigue genre. (And the lead actress does a brilliant job!) Arang and the Magistrate is lovely, though has little surprises. I can't say too much about Bridal Mask (it's still on my list), but I hear it's a good pick aswell! :3
A Gentleman's Dignity was my favorite, Ghost was also pretty good. Haven't watched Arang and the Magistrate, but if it has Shin Min Ah, it must be awesome!
Lee Kang To and Kimura Shunji agree with me. XD

2. Salaryman (funny)
3. Ghost (interesting)
4. Rich Man, Poor Woman (romantic)

Faith and Arang and the Magistrate are on my plan to watch list.
My favorite is Reply 1997. I only have watched 1, 5, and 9 anyway so I don't know about other drama xD