I'd recommend Queen In Hyun's Man -although the plot isn't super unique the chemistry between the leads was phenominal and what's even better is they became a couple in real life from acting together in this drama! Faith- It was ok so far but because it was a bit too slow in progression I have it on hold The Moon Embracing the Sun- loved the first episodes and am still working on finishing the last few Rooftop Prince- Super Cute and fun rom-com loved it! Bridal Mask- Started watching it and thought it was good, but I found it a bit slow and wasn't in the mood to watch it so it's currently on hold. Reply 1997- really interesting drama about the history of "fangirls" and a very sweet rom-com! Rich Man, Poor Woman- I really enjoyed this drama and would recommend it as well! I don't think you can really go wrong in picking any drama off the list, but these are my thoughts on a few of them.
Pfft! I haven't seen any of them either. :p
Priority in my view... High---->Low Salaryman-->Reply 1997-->Ghost-->Queen In Hyun's Man-->A Gentleman's Dignity-->The Bridal Mask-->Faith
I think 2012 is a fruitful year for my drama addiction as I enjoyed a lot of dramas this year. From the list my personal favorites are: The Moon that Embraces the Sun, and The Bridal Mask. <---this one is a must-watch together with King 2 hearts. :)
Queen In Hyun's Man - fast paced straight up romance
My top drama for 2012 is definitely The Bridal Mask. I have to admit that I haven't watched Reply 1997, Rooftop Prince and Arang yet and I definitely plan to do so in the coming weeks so as to have a more balanced judgement. Next in line from your list would be Faith for me as I found it a great mixture between history,fantasy and romance. I saw that you didn't list King2Hearts which is another big favourite of mine amongst the 2012 dramas.
The Moon that embraces the sun is one of the most beautiful dramas ever. I highly recommend it. The cast is amazing, the storyline is superb,the OST is beautiful...... What are you waiting for???? Just watch it!!! Roof top prince, is also a nice drama, Rich man poor woman is amazing, Oguri Shun & ARATA are amazing.. Faith is a good drama, a little slow, but is a good drama. Arang and the magistrate............ mhhhh.. well is not as good as one can expect. Although the cast is great : ( Shin Min Ah & Lee jun Ki ) , the drama is a little bit...... well is not as good as they say... :) :)
I've watched Queen In Hyun's Man and Reply 1997. Depends what mood you in: QIHM - is very very good for romance and the couple are extremely cute together. Fantastic drama if you in a romantic mood!! Reply 1997 - is exceptional just finished this yesterday!!! I LOVED this. If you in for a real laugh, sweet romance and a realistic drama this is a MUST watch. Oh did I mention....you will be laughing more than crying in this series?? My top top favorite alongside Secret Garden.
Rooftop Prince & The Moon that Embraces the Sun !
The first 5 and nr. 9. Is some of the many dramas I've loved. (: But maybe you could see one episode of each and then decide?
Ah, great topic, I had a similiar problem to you. From your list I've seen: Faith and Rich Man Poor Woman, both were great but I enjoyed Faith a bit more. Also I can recommend you from this year King2Hearts (it was good and a bit underrated I think).
i havent seen is salaryman or ghost. the only other two on the list i would not reccomend are dr. jin and roof top prince. Dr. Jin is slow and unintersting (and they have a brain fetus in a jar! if you cant make that interesting then you're toast!) rooftop prince is funny, if you dont mind fast forwarding through all the boring/annoying parts. it has plot holes big enough to drive a tank through. the rest all got 8 or higher from me.
I've watched almost half of that. But Queen Inhyun's man & The moon embraces the sun out stands them. Both falls for my 2012 favorite drama list. Im in the middle of watching Bridal mask and so far, it might also be one of the great drama i've seen this year.

You should also add Innocent man on your PTW list. It was really good. :>
Hi Aya97 My personal favourite is Bridal Mask, for it's realistic action scenes but mostly for the excellent acting of the two male leads. A best-friends-turned-enemies plot, but the emotions were played out so well. I sat on the tip of my chair every week for new episodes. If you are in for a more romantic drama, Queen In Hyun's Man I enjoyed for it's chemistry between the leads. Another 2012 recommendation: Shut Up Flower Boy Band. About friendship, high school rivalry, stepping out into the real world and finding your place in it, accompanied by rockin' OSTs. Three totally different genres, so good luck deciding what to watch!