Hello Can someone help me with a Korean drama similar to Five Fingers in aspects of story , brotherhood, deceiving , ...etc I liked Five Fingers so much so, I want to watch something similar Thank you
I'm not sure if it's can be compared to 'Five Fingers', but there is a drama 'Glass Slippers' that tell the story of two sisters who get separated when they were young and meet again when they grow up. There are also two male lead characters who get between the sisters. They are many lies and mistery around their lifes and you spend the whole drama wondering about the outcome of such difficult relationships. Referring to dramas with painful relationships between parents and children and feelings of revenge I would recommend you 'Swalow the Sun'. This one is about the life of a young boy who grows up as an orphan but later meet with his biological father and stepbrother. Even if you soon guest who his real father is, still really interesting to wait for the moment when all the truth would be revealed. I think this last one is more in the same storyline as 'five Fingers', have a lot of action and romanticism too.

Can You Hear My Heart might interest you if you enjoyed Fiver Fingers. I watched it after I watched Fiver Fingers and I liked it just as much. (It has some of the same aspects. E.g Brother, deceiving etc.)
Baker King, Kim Tak Goo. Approaches the family relationships, rivalries/conflitcs between siblings and has some melodrama/makjang elements, too.