recently I've been addicted to thai dramas ( thanks to kleun chewitt) 

I've seen the popular ones but they always have some kind of HEAVY love triangle, for example; "Oum Ruk, amazing drama but the 2nd male lead was so annoying i almost dropped it (glad i didn't)

same with "Full house" and the 2nd female lead.

can you recommend me some thai dramas/lakorn with no love triangle?

thanks 

Leh Nangfah- It's about a snobby girl who is cursed. To lift the curse she needs to learn to be nice and also find the guy she would sacrifice her life for.

Duang Jai Akkanee- My current favorite! It's a modern day Romeo and Juliet type of story, except it's on a farm and the hate between the families is more one-sided. The couple is adorable tho.  There's hints of a love triangle, but they turn out to be inconsequential. Same FL actress as Kleun Cheewit.

Kiss Me- If you liked Full House, you'll like this one. Same lead actors and the they're just as adorable. 

Leh Nangfah

Ruk Nee ... Jhe Jud Hai

Buppesanivas (Love Destiny):

It's very rare in Thai Lakorns that you can see a lack of annoying love triangles involving multiple females fighting over one guy so this drama is among my Thai drama gems list.  It's a 2018 drama so I hope they're on their way to changing their old formula with the annoying, stupid plots.  Although there were 3 female characters who were in love with the male lead, he never got involved with them (the females were refreshingly not pushy or aggressive at all) , and once he started falling in love  with the female lead their romance was a wonderful thing to watch.  He only had eyes for her and his laser focus on her was unwavering all the time. 

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

He could be  possessive and jealous throughout but not overbearing about it. He did throw a tantrum in frustration at one time and stalked over to his mother asking her to prepare a wedding ceremony as soon as possible without telling the girl and he did somewhat tell her that he will never let her go,  but they only got married when the girl finally agreed to it without any reservations.

Favorite Scenes:  

Whenever those two exchanged heated looks, honey figuratively ooze out of their pores. 

Their first kiss, their engagement and wedding, their wedding night, the morning after the wedding  night----considering the time period in the drama where there was lack of privacy because apparently the parents and multiple servants are also around the house and can hear them very well while they were touchy feely in their bedroom (they were not exactly trying to keep their noise level down), it was so funny how the mother of the ML was acting scandalized and the rest were grinning knowingly and happily as well. Oh, and they even showed the happy couple during their pregnancy right down to her laboring to push out their twins and after a few years with a few more kids. Love how it wasn't one of those abrupt endings at all...

https://mydramalist.com/23472-bpoop-phaeh-saniwaat