I've stopped watching drama since school started. Since now semester is over. LOOKING for something to watch! but dont know what.. if recommending Prefer the drama to be completed because i cant stand waiting each week for an new episode
Try: Reply 1997 Queen In Hyun's Man To The Beautiful You Panda and the Hedgehog I Need Romance Season 2 Rich Man, Poor Woman A Gentleman's Dignity Those are all the ones I've watched from this year. I haven't watched Queen In Hyun's Man though, but I've heard its a great romance drama. However I would recommend watching Reply 1997, I Need Romance 2, A Gentleman's Dignity and Rich Man, Poor Woman first.
Well, Best RomCom that i've seen recently was Lie to me, Protect the boss & Me too, flower. Although, all of them has been released last year.
Witchgirl247 wrote: Try:
Reply 1997
Queen In Hyun's Man
To The Beautiful You
Panda and the Hedgehog
I Need Romance Season 2
Rich Man, Poor Woman
A Gentleman's Dignity

Those are all the ones I've watched from this year. I haven't watched Queen In Hyun's Man though, but I've heard its a great romance drama. However I would recommend watching Reply 1997, I Need Romance 2, A Gentleman's Dignity and Rich Man, Poor Woman first.

reply 1997 is this year's must and i don't now about i need romance but other's are really good.. add to it full house take 2 ..it ended today..sans the hairstyles ..the drama is good!
Reply 1997 and Secret Garden are both amazing (my 2 top favorites). These 2 will have alot of comedy. Queen in Hyun's Man is also very good for romance...I also loved this!!
i second panda and the hedgehog and rich man poor woman, those were some really fun dramas
Wanna say thanks .. I LOVE Rich Man, Poor Woman.. Laugh so much
I recommend Dalja's Spring and Queen In-Hyun's Man.
I would recommend Reply 1997 if you haven't watch it and Queen In Hyun's Man.
For 2012 best romance/comedy drama: A gentlemen dignity Reply 1997 Queen inhyun man History Salaryman I need romance 2012 Must see it :D