It's already the holidays here so I have a lot of time on my hands but sadly, THERE ARE NO GOOD DRAMAS!!! The only addicting drama that I highly recommend is 'I Am Not A Robot' with YooSeungHo and ChaeSoobin. And I have recently finished the cute and addicting chinese drama, 'A Love So Beautiful' with HuYiTian and ShenYue (I'm so sad it ended it already TTT_TTT)

SO PEOPLE! So there any recommended dramas (any country) that are addicting and good and highly recommended and loving and YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ??? lol

Thanks a lot for replying and joining in this discussion hehe (it's been a while since I've created a topic on MDL Forums so hi guys.....I'm Ruyi :)...)

There's also ongoing kdrama "Just Between Lovers," which I am personally enjoying a lot...

Save Me is an excellent psychological kdrama which I adored.

I saw that you dropped Signal at ep 1, but you should really give it a second chance. I watched it recently and loved it.

Defendant is another solid crime/law drama. the villain is awesome xD

I agree that most of this year's kdramas were lackluster, so you could also possibly looks for some older dramas to binge ;-) 

Major:

Go Back Couple

Second this.