I've seen ones where the main girl is in love with the main guy, but she's engaged to another. Are there any where she's engaged to the main guy, but loves the other guy? Eventually though she falls for the main guy and does marry him. 

Korean drama That Fool that stars Hwang Jungmin and Kim Ahjoong. She was a super star and was in a serious relationship with a guy, but because the guy is  chaebol they have to hide their relationship. Enter ML who somehow gets roped into a scandal with her, and they do contract marriage or marriage for convenience.  

And maybe that thai drama Leh Ratree, where the girl had to be married or live with ML and concieve a child for his  family, yet she was in love or was in a serious relationship with her childhood sweetheart.

Lastly, try the movie My Little Bride

Czakhareina:

Korean drama That Fool that stars Hwang Jungmin and Kim Ahjoong. She was a super star and was in a serious relationship with a guy, but because the guy is  chaebol they have to hide their relationship. Enter ML who somehow gets roped into a scandal with her, and they do contract marriage or marriage for convenience.  

And maybe that thai drama Leh Ratree, where the girl had to be married or live with ML and concieve a child for his  family, yet she was in love or was in a serious relationship with her childhood sweetheart.

Lastly, try the movie My Little Bride

Seen them all, but thanks.

still waiting for release but check out the trailer for Siege in Fog, I think she is forced to marry main lead and does not get to be with the guy she loves first. 

this seems like something you can mostly find in thai dramas so maybe you can try Majurat See Nam Pueng  and Pin Anong though they weren't cutting it for me . (but maybe it's the genera) 

dramaworld:

this seems like something you can mostly find in thai dramas so maybe you can try Majurat See Nam Pueng  and Pin Anong though they weren't cutting it for me . (but maybe it's the genera) 

Not big into thai dramas. I've finished a few, but overall I have a hard time getting into them.