Recommend me dramas where the female lead or any female secondary character falls in love first but the guy doesn’t response to her love right away. He kind of not like her at first but she keeps insisting and he ends up falling for her.

I need dramas like that too. :)But I think that A Love So Beautiful is pretty good. The female lead chases the male lead for quite a long time.

Lovers in Prague

oh my ghostess

another oh haeyoung

Smile you

Please love the useless me

Playful Kiss

That winter the wind blows

Czakhareina:

Lovers in Prague

oh my ghostess

another oh haeyoung

Smile you

Please love the useless me

Playful Kiss

That winter the wind blows

Thank you I watch all of the ones you mention! But if you remember more please let me know. Can be chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean. 

Gasohug is a Thai short but I find myself recommending it a lot. Maybe I should stop.

Knavery:

Gasohug is a Thai short but I find myself recommending it a lot. Maybe I should stop.

Thanks I will give it a try specially if it has the plot I am looking for. 

SecondLeadQueen:

It kind of is. It's short. You'll see something pretty dramatic in the first episode or two.

As for some more recommendations:

The Vigilantes in Masks. I'm pretty sure they end up together but it's at the very end because it's a side story and a drama set in the distant past.

The Wife's Lies - there are 2 main couples. The younger brother is cold but firm in rejecting the girl over and over. He's a doctor and kind of more intelligent and his background was much rougher than hers so he can't relate to her at first. She's like a puppy and follows him around and he kind of looks down on her in some ways at first before coming around to care about her.

Who's the One - he's a fat dude (the costume is ridiculous) who has his skinny, beautiful bride run away on their wedding day. He figures he needs to change. A plastic surgeons wants to use him as some sort of test case. The plastic surgeon also happened to have a crush on him when they were much younger or something. So he's trying to get his fiancee back while she's crushing on him and learning it's not all about physical appearance (despite being a plastic surgeon).

Kahogo no Kahoko - super sheltered Japanese girl trying to court a guy.

SecondLeadQueen:

Had to use this quote to reply  hahah because they didn’t let me response using your longer reply. Okay watched The wife lies and loved it! Love Xu lu also watch My daughter Seoyoung which Chinese did a remake which is The wife Lies hahah those are the type of romance I’m looking for. 

Loved Kahogo no Kahoko She was adorable! And also him. I miss this type of Japanese dramas , I notice they are making dramas more darker, Like killing and suspence. They used to do it before like more bubbly. 

I will look for the other two. 

Are they available anywhere? With subs I mean?!

SecondLeadQueen:

Recommend me dramas where the female lead or any female secondary character falls in love first but the guy doesn’t response to her love right away. He kind of not like her at first but she keeps insisting and he ends up falling for her.

Definitely:

• A Love So Beautiful (seconding Grace Lee's recommendation)
  • Attention, Love!
  • To the Beautiful You
  • Good Morning Call

Sort of:

• Jealousy Incarnate
  • W Two Worlds
  • Gu Family Book
  • Hello Monster
  • Suspicious Partner
  • When a Snail Falls in Love
 Grace Lee:

I need dramas like that too. :)But I think that A Love So Beautiful is pretty good. The female lead chases the male lead for quite a long time.

Omg!!! Loved it! Specially when they got together they were so cute and adorable. Like they save the romance scenes for those episodes. Sincerely I only seen this type of romance with younger actors in Eternal Love (the newer version) is so rare finding that in Chinese dramas mostly they hug only hahah

AH:

Definitely:

• A Love So Beautiful (seconding Grace Lee's recommendation)
  • Attention, Love!
  • To the Beautiful You
  • Good Morning Call

Sort of:

• Jealousy Incarnate
  • W Two Worlds
  • Gu Family Book
  • Hello Monster
  • Suspicious Partner
  • When a Snail Falls in Love

Watched all the dramas in the definitely  list, only Suspicious Partner, Gu Family Book and When a Snail falls in love on the sort of list. Will check the others out thank you. 

Warm and Cozy

she is 19

Heart String

Scent of a woman

chicago typewriter

Czakhareina:

Warm and Cozy

she is 19

Heart String

Scent of a woman

chicago typewriter

Have watched warm and cozy, heartstrings and just finish watching She is 19 (thank you by the way loved it) 

Will add the rest in my watch list.