I'm getting excited for the olympics and want to watch some dramas that have winter sports in them (and romance). The winter sports don't have to be a huge part of the plot. High School King of Savvy and Pride have been on my PTW list for a while so I'm planning to watch them. Are there any others? I'd be particularly interested in knowing about any dramas with figure skating (or hockey).

The only other ones i wanna add are Triple and Puck!

Triple with Min Hyorin as a late start amateur figure skater. The up side for the drama has 3 hot ahjusshi in Lee JunJin, Yoon Kyesang and Lee Sunkyun, plus Song Jonngki in probably his most adorable role ever as a speed skater PoongHo. Puck! stars lee Kwangsoo and Kwak dongyoon in a drama special about hockey players

maybe try the korean movie Take Off and Take Off 2/Run Off

PS. Have you seen the american movie Ice Castles (1978)? Or Cutting Edge (1992)? both are really awesome romantic ice skating drama

I haven't seen it yet, but Puck! is a drama special about hockey - though I'm not sure if there's any romance. Other recommendations based on search results (I haven't seen any of them myself)

Pride - Hockey

Triple - Figure skating

Others:

Dr. Champ - Not centered around Winter sports, but FL is a doctor that gets a job at the national Olympic training facility

Run Off (Movie) -  Hockey

Take Off (Movie) -  Ski Jumping

I thought off Pride too ^ 

solid kimitaku drama

Thank you for these! I'm definitely adding all of these to my PTW list. 

@Czakhareina, it's funny you ask that. I was just looking for both of those on Netflix yesterday before posting this. No luck unfortunately!

AH:

Thank you for these! I'm definitely adding all of these to my PTW list. 

@Czakhareina, it's funny you ask that. I was just looking for both of those on Netflix yesterday before posting this. No luck unfortunately!

LoL, as soon as I made a comment here, i also went and checked Netflix if it was available. Like you've said unluckily it is not there.

I remember watching it when i was a kid year and years ago, in the 90's. I guess it is only now available in DVDs...? But if you happen to find it, please link me up. I wanna watch it again, to see if it will the same as how much i loved it years ago.

Doesn't count but Weightlifting Fairy filmed during Winter season lol.

Wish they do a Korean drama with figure skating or snowboarding, but I think that's a challenge to do.

Figure Skating story/drama about Kim Yuna perhaps someday

Czakhareina:

LoL, as soon as I made a comment here, i also went and checked Netflix if it was available. Like you've said unluckily it is not there.

I remember watching it when i was a kid year and years ago, in the 90's. I guess it is only now available in DVDs...? But if you happen to find it, please link me up. I wanna watch it again, to see if it will the same as how much i loved it years ago.

If I find it elsewhere I'll let you know!

Antonin:
Wish they do a Korean drama with figure skating or snowboarding, but I think that's a challenge to do.

Figure Skating story/drama about Kim Yuna perhaps someday

Or a drama about the North Korean figure skating pair coming to Pyeongchang. There's got to be a good story to tell there!

Edit: and now the joint women's hockey team!