I recently watched these and really enjoyed them. Can you guys name some other movies or dramas like this? I want to add White Christmas and Bloody Monday...I don't know why they just seem somehow similar. I am even willing to take anime suggestions :)
finally a response :) thanks
I would recommend you to watch the Liar Game Series. Btw, here's the order as others are getting confused which one should be watched first. Liar Game Liar Game Season 2 Liar Game The Final Stage Liar Game Reborn Special - Fukunaga x Yokoya Liar Game X Alice in Liar Game Liar Game Reborn ~ Individual Cast Back Information: Liar Game Zero Tho, the plot is far way from White Christmas XD
you know I did watch Liar Game but it didn't motivate me to watch the others :p I think I am going to watch Kuorsagi next :) If you guys come across anything else deep, deadly and exciting let me know :D
You can try the devil! you will like it ! the korean version ! zeni geba was so damn amazing
Somebody already asked about dramas like Zeni Geba. Here is the thread.
lexies wrote: Somebody already asked about dramas like Zeni Geba. Here is the thread.

lol I posted this thread first :) you should post this link in their thread!